Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 21 Best American Horror Story Characters Ranked
https://filmdaily.co/news/the-best-ameri...rs-ranked/

So uhh... thoughts on this... delightful list? skull skull skull skull skull skull skull skull skull
[Image: w9H9Sbv.png?1]
[Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo3-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo4-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo1-250.gif]
[Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo5-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo8-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo6-250.gif]
We have a payload to deliver to the heart of our nearest star. We are delivering that payload cause that star is dying and, if it dies, we die, everything dies. So that is our mission, there is nothing, literally nothing, more important than completing our mission. End of story.

This list is a mess. IN what world do TWO Taissa's characters deserve a placing? And Queenie? Constance being first? Ridiculous tbh
[Image: zcS5rlI.png?1]
[Image: tumblr_ov0cubBf6t1r3ykuvo6_r1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_ov0cubBf6t1r3ykuvo5_r1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_ov0cubBf6t1r3ykuvo7_r1_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_ov0cubBf6t1r3ykuvo1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_ov0cubBf6t1r3ykuvo2_400.gif][Image: tumblr_ov0cubBf6t1r3ykuvo4_400.gif]

[Image: pnGk9h2.png?1]
(08-09-2018, 07:05 AM)TheCheetahwings Wrote: This list is a mess. IN what world do TWO Taissa's characters deserve a placing? And Queenie? Constance being first? Ridiculous tbh

Not to mention Marie Laveau in the top 10, Madison being overly high, Bette and Dot placing at all (let alone within top 10), no James Patrick March, Kai being so low, no Eunicifer, Twisty being so high (Good as he was)....
[Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo3-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo4-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo1-250.gif]
[Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo5-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo8-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo6-250.gif]
We have a payload to deliver to the heart of our nearest star. We are delivering that payload cause that star is dying and, if it dies, we die, everything dies. So that is our mission, there is nothing, literally nothing, more important than completing our mission. End of story.

I- I knew it was cancelled from the 21st rank
[Image: tumblr_pst0ehmhc41qdhps7o3_r1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pst0ehmhc41qdhps7o7_r3_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pst0ehmhc41qdhps7o5_r2_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pst0ehmhc41qdhps7o1_400.gif]
We are all in strung-out shape, but stay frosty, and alert. We cannot afford to let one of those bastards in here.
I actually submitted an application to write for Film Daily and this article really helps me understand that they really do want genuine voices behind their articles. This list is very arbitrary and skewed to the writer incredibly, but I like that. To me it's someone's genuine list of favorites and I see nothing wrong with it.
(08-10-2018, 04:35 AM)An Opposer Wrote: This list is very arbitrary and skewed to the writer incredibly, but I like that. To me it's someone's genuine list of favorites and I see nothing wrong with it.

It's not necessarily wrong. You can like who you like (though it is saying "Best Characters" and not "My Favorite Characters." It also repeatedly uses phrases like "our", so idk @ personal favorites; I'd say it's coming a bit close to treating it definitively). That said, the writer is definitely putting this out there for feedback and commentary (admittedly, if I was on that site, I'd probably be a bit softer.. but presumably the writer isn't reading this. I can be a bit more blunt), and I think it's fair to say I really.. strongly disagree with a lot of that list and it's placement. This is an actual article rather than some assorted, random list. And for an article of favs.. I mean, the writer is certainly entitled to their opinion, but, as you said, really arbitrary and really skewed. Not brilliant article-writing in my opinion, ha.

I can appreciate some of the placements being surprising and that it's not sheepish for sure, but there's some character placings that are just beyond baffling to me. It's just a weird and messy list.
[Image: zcS5rlI.png?1]
[Image: tumblr_ov0cubBf6t1r3ykuvo6_r1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_ov0cubBf6t1r3ykuvo5_r1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_ov0cubBf6t1r3ykuvo7_r1_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_ov0cubBf6t1r3ykuvo1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_ov0cubBf6t1r3ykuvo2_400.gif][Image: tumblr_ov0cubBf6t1r3ykuvo4_400.gif]

[Image: pnGk9h2.png?1]