Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shark Night 3D (2011)
[Image: iNSPXzr.jpg]
College friends Nick, Beth, Malik, Maya, Blake and Gordon are invited by their friend Sara Palski to spend the weekend at her saltwater lake house in Louisiana. They stop at a bar to buy supplies and Malik has a friction with the rednecks Red and Dennis Crim, but Sara resolves the situation since Dennis is her ex-boyfriend. Then the group meets another friend of Sara, Sheriff Greg Sabin. When Malik is skiing in the lake, he has a severed arm by a shark and his friends seek for help. But sooner they learn that the lake is infested of different species of sharks and they have a more dangerous problem threatening them.
[Image: QZgm7BV.png]
God save us from half the people who think they`re doing God`s work.
[Image: hmxtIX1.gif][Image: 5iHvug5.gif][Image: ymCkuEn.gif]
[Image: htq0bgP.gif][Image: IDgw5N0.gif][Image: hViSDml.gif]
I mean come on, we hunt Monsters! Normal people - they see a monster and they run, but not us; we search out things that want to kill us. You know who does that? Crazy People!
This movie was fun, though a bit messy. I loved Nick & Blake though, and the ott shirtlessness was fun
[Image: cMOBKOg.png]

Tell me something boy.  Aren`t you tired trying to fill that void? Or do you need more? Ain`t it hard keeping it so harcore? 
I`m falling... In all the good times I find myself longing for change... And in the bad times I fear myself.
[Image: tumblr_pfqaf8DbXA1vrokeeo8_400.gif][Image: fLWkBYs.gif][Image: 6nDCFVL.gif]
[Image: rHMuXKc.gif][Image: 7lLbJPD.gif][Image: ldx12C9.gif]
I`m off the deep end, watch as I dive in. I`ll never meet the ground. Crash through the surface
where they can`t hurt us... We`re far from the Shallow now!
All I remember about this movie is that it really should've been rated R.
[Image: Smoking_marijuana-128.png]Marty Mikalski[Image: marijuana_pharmacy_drugs_cannabis_weed_h...na-128.png]

[Image: source.gif][Image: LT5I.gif] [Image: KEoo.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Statistical fact: cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees farther than they, and bind them with ancient logics.

Have you gone grey?

----------

Latest review: Overlord (2018)
(11-02-2018, 07:13 PM)Kevin R. Wrote: All I remember about this movie is that it really should've been rated R.

It really should've. Not even when it comes to gore, but the movie just feels so tame in every sense of the word
[Image: cMOBKOg.png]

Tell me something boy.  Aren`t you tired trying to fill that void? Or do you need more? Ain`t it hard keeping it so harcore? 
I`m falling... In all the good times I find myself longing for change... And in the bad times I fear myself.
[Image: tumblr_pfqaf8DbXA1vrokeeo8_400.gif][Image: fLWkBYs.gif][Image: 6nDCFVL.gif]
[Image: rHMuXKc.gif][Image: 7lLbJPD.gif][Image: ldx12C9.gif]
I`m off the deep end, watch as I dive in. I`ll never meet the ground. Crash through the surface
where they can`t hurt us... We`re far from the Shallow now!
I remember the girl from American Idol, Chris Z, and the perv from Big Bang theory was in this.
[Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo4_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo8_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo2_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo7_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo5_400.gif]

How do I know if this shits fabricated?
Time goes by and I cant control my mind...