Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Or That
if i had a supercomputer, i'd say computer... but nintendo.

Death Note or Dexter
[Image: cMOBKOg.png]

Tell me something boy.  Aren`t you tired trying to fill that void? Or do you need more? Ain`t it hard keeping it so harcore? 
I`m falling... In all the good times I find myself longing for change... And in the bad times I fear myself.
[Image: tumblr_pfqaf8DbXA1vrokeeo8_400.gif][Image: fLWkBYs.gif][Image: 6nDCFVL.gif]
[Image: rHMuXKc.gif][Image: 7lLbJPD.gif][Image: ldx12C9.gif]
I`m off the deep end, watch as I dive in. I`ll never meet the ground. Crash through the surface
where they can`t hurt us... We`re far from the Shallow now!
Hmm....

IDK. Maybe, Dexter just because of the length disparity between the shows, although some of the latter seasons did drop severely in quality imo.

Death Note is superb, though. Not the live action one. >.<

IASIP or Modern Family?
[Image: iPe2C9a.png]
Always Sunny, since I think the show has been amazing for 13 years now and will continue to be. I also love the scenarios and trends in the series so much and the musical eps >>>

Modern Family is amazing too though!

Same?

Tell me something boy.  Aren`t you tired trying to fill that void? Or do you need more? Ain`t it hard keeping it so harcore? 
I`m falling... In all the good times I find myself longing for change... And in the bad times I fear myself.
[Image: tumblr_pfqaf8DbXA1vrokeeo8_400.gif][Image: fLWkBYs.gif][Image: 6nDCFVL.gif]
I`m off the deep end, watch as I dive in. I`ll never meet the ground. Crash through the surface
Same answer, Philly.

Scream 1 or Halloween 1?
[Image: iPe2C9a.png]
Scream for sure tbh...

Scream vs. Halloween

OG movie or series? Scream either way.

Pandas vs. Koalas
[Image: QZgm7BV.png]
God save us from half the people who think they`re doing God`s work.
[Image: hmxtIX1.gif][Image: 5iHvug5.gif][Image: ymCkuEn.gif]
[Image: htq0bgP.gif][Image: IDgw5N0.gif][Image: hViSDml.gif]
I mean come on, we hunt Monsters! Normal people - they see a monster and they run, but not us; we search out things that want to kill us. You know who does that? Crazy People!