Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annabelle: Creation (2017)
[Image: uPcOYMr.jpg]

The manufacturer of dolls Samuel Mullins is a happy family man with his wife Esther and their daughter Bee, who dies after being hit by a car. Twelve years later, Samuel and his wife, Esther, welcomes a nun and six orphaned girls to his home. He tells that only a locked room (that belonged to Bee) and Esther's room would be off limits for the girls. The crippled girl, Janice, manages to sneak in Bee's room during the night and finds a doll locked inside a closet. After she plays in the room, she is haunted by an evil force. What has Janice unleashed in Bee's room?
[Image: tumblr_pgrfgzqDeE1qm3yaoo9_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pgrfgzqDeE1qm3yaoo2_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pgrfgzqDeE1qm3yaoo10_400.gif]

When I was scared, I would imagine myself building a big wall all around me,
 made of the strongest bricks in the whole world.
And when I got scared, I would imagine myself putting another one on,
 one after the other, until that wall was so thick and so strong
 I knew I’d be safe in there forever.

[Image: tumblr_pgrfgzqDeE1qm3yaoo8_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pgrfgzqDeE1qm3yaoo6_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pgrfgzqDeE1qm3yaoo4_400.gif]
These movies are lol
[Image: ZeahVex.png]
[Image: xSoDp4m.gif][Image: vgKJue2.gif][Image: 8fOtMmr.gif]
[Image: zf410hX.gif][Image: QHneyGV.gif][Image: v5DfEro.gif]

Honestly, the last thing this franchise needed is a spinoff series about the most lame, try-hard scary doll ever.
[Image: 1l2xAbI.png?2]
You don`t trust me. You don`t think a man can change?
[Image: NOLFt6k.gif?1][Image: sjtAraL.gif?1][Image: LIfUrJ5.gif?1]
[Image: GVxVkcA.gif?1][Image: RIFvTv6.gif][Image: DcS6mJE.gif?1]
The world`s a cesspool, filled with selfish and greedy beasts. We live. We die.

This was decent.
He opens his mouth but the words wont come out
Hes choking, how?! Everybodys joking now
The clocks run out.. times up.. over-BALOW!

[Image: tumblr_o5fhronfb81r2me74o1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_o5fhronfb81r2me74o5_250.gif][Image: tumblr_o5fhronfb81r2me74o3_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_o5fhronfb81r2me74o2_250.gif][Image: tumblr_o5fhronfb81r2me74o6_250.gif][Image: tumblr_o5fhronfb81r2me74o4_250.gif]

Snap back to reality, OPE, there goes gravity, OPE
There goes Rabbit, he choked, hes so mad but he wont
Give up that easy, no, he wont have it, he knows..
His whole back to these ropes, it dont matter, he dope
I think David F. Sandberg did a fantastic job on this film. While the film's script wasn't that great and you never genuinely buy the dynamics of all of the girls, he manages to craft several terrific sequences in this. In my opinion it managed to have great tension and it has several fantastic jump scares. If anything I feel like this is probably the best "jump scare" fest ever, because the craft behind them all was just amazing. Of course I do believe that some of the cast did great as well. Lulu Wilson and Talitha Bateman had a great dynamic together, and I think both of them are very talented.

Overall I think it's a blast of a film.