Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday the 13th: The RPG | Chap. 2 RELEASED
[Image: latest?cb=20160720123939]
On June 13th, 1980, two young counsellors at Camp Crystal Lake were discovered dead inside the camps boathouse. They'd been gutted, both sliced open from groin to sternum. It was quickly branded one of the worst murderd to occur in NJ, and within weeks the owners were forced to shut the camp down.

Now, after 38years of neglect, the camp is finally set to reopen. The new owners are determined to have it up-and-running by the the 13th, which is only a week away. Knowing there's no possible way they could fix an entire damaged camp by themselves, the owners decided to accept a deal with the local juvenile center: they send six of their kids to help repair, and said kids - in return - get an entire month taken off their sentences. 
None of the kids are aware of the horrors that occurred all those years, so none of them are at all prepared when a certain stranger returns to make sure the camp stays closed.

CHARACTERS

Sarah Michelle Gellar as Karla Robbins (Camp Owner)
Alison Brie as May-Anne Mosely (Camp Owner)
Peter Krause as Alistair 'Ali' McCoy (Juvi Officer)
Dominic Monaghan as Newt Ellwood (Juvi Officer)

Claire Holt as Cassi Venema (Juvi Teen)
Tyler Blackburn as Marco Harrison (Juvi Teen)
Ezra Miller as Brendon Kellins (Juvi Teen)
Harry Styles as William "Will" Bennett (Juvi Teen)
IU as Karen Hyong (Juvi Teen)
Tye Sheridan as James "Jimmy" Powell (Juvi Teen)

CHAPTERS

[Image: tumblr_pgrfgzqDeE1qm3yaoo9_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pgrfgzqDeE1qm3yaoo2_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pgrfgzqDeE1qm3yaoo10_400.gif]

When I was scared, I would imagine myself building a big wall all around me,
 made of the strongest bricks in the whole world.
And when I got scared, I would imagine myself putting another one on,
 one after the other, until that wall was so thick and so strong
 I knew I’d be safe in there forever.

[Image: tumblr_pgrfgzqDeE1qm3yaoo8_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pgrfgzqDeE1qm3yaoo6_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pgrfgzqDeE1qm3yaoo4_400.gif]
Yasss <3 Im really glad you finished chapter 2 and im excited to read it
[Image: cMOBKOg.png]

Tell me something boy.  Aren`t you tired trying to fill that void? Or do you need more? Ain`t it hard keeping it so harcore? 
I`m falling... In all the good times I find myself longing for change... And in the bad times I fear myself.
[Image: tumblr_pfqaf8DbXA1vrokeeo8_400.gif][Image: fLWkBYs.gif][Image: 6nDCFVL.gif]
[Image: rHMuXKc.gif][Image: 7lLbJPD.gif][Image: ldx12C9.gif]
I`m off the deep end, watch as I dive in. I`ll never meet the ground. Crash through the surface
where they can`t hurt us... We`re far from the Shallow now!
I'm ready for the new chapter
[Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo4_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo8_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo2_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo7_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo5_400.gif]

How do I know if this shits fabricated?
Time goes by and I cant control my mind...
Loooving this so far ha. Chapters 1 and 2 are both awesome. Nice atmosphere, fun tone, and good cast (favorite so far would be Jimmy, with HMs to Cassi, Newt, Ali, Will, Marco, and Karen; that said, I like everyone so far). Also, LOLZ @ the truth or dare choice. Poor Jack to the max.

As for Cassi, I'm scratching out Option #2 right away. I don't see her looking in the closet. It's exhausting, and it's not going to help her. That leaves 1 and 3 left. Going for a walk sounds kind of fun... but I can't see her being the type to walk around the forest/camp in the middle of the night completely alone with no one with her. Especially with known creeper Brendon around... So I think I'll go for Option #3 and have Cassi go to bed.
[Image: QZgm7BV.png]
God save us from half the people who think they`re doing God`s work.
[Image: hmxtIX1.gif][Image: 5iHvug5.gif][Image: ymCkuEn.gif]
[Image: htq0bgP.gif][Image: IDgw5N0.gif][Image: hViSDml.gif]
I mean come on, we hunt Monsters! Normal people - they see a monster and they run, but not us; we search out things that want to kill us. You know who does that? Crazy People!
Ready for Cassi's death scene! Giving me Jack teas
[Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo4_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo8_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo2_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo7_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo5_400.gif]

How do I know if this shits fabricated?
Time goes by and I cant control my mind...
Yas! Thanks for the review <3 I'm so glad you like it so far!

I want to announce that the cut off date to answer your charries question is a week, so y'all have till Monday to submit or I answer for ya!
[Image: tumblr_pgrfgzqDeE1qm3yaoo9_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pgrfgzqDeE1qm3yaoo2_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pgrfgzqDeE1qm3yaoo10_400.gif]

[Image: tumblr_pgrfgzqDeE1qm3yaoo8_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pgrfgzqDeE1qm3yaoo6_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pgrfgzqDeE1qm3yaoo4_400.gif]
Show ContentSpoiler:
[Image: cMOBKOg.png]

Tell me something boy.  Aren`t you tired trying to fill that void? Or do you need more? Ain`t it hard keeping it so harcore? 
I`m falling... In all the good times I find myself longing for change... And in the bad times I fear myself.
[Image: tumblr_pfqaf8DbXA1vrokeeo8_400.gif][Image: fLWkBYs.gif][Image: 6nDCFVL.gif]
[Image: rHMuXKc.gif][Image: 7lLbJPD.gif][Image: ldx12C9.gif]
I`m off the deep end, watch as I dive in. I`ll never meet the ground. Crash through the surface
where they can`t hurt us... We`re far from the Shallow now!
YAS Ken! Thank you so much, omg. I'm really glad you're loving the characters so far, especially Karen. She's been a blast to write, and I'm excited for what I have in store for Newt.

Don't worry, the scares will hopefully pick up more in the next chapter or two. Your review made my night omg. <3

Yas, Karla and Marco this episode > I loved it so much and i'm really happy with their development. I think gonna go with Marco's hair choice. Just seems like the most obvious one for safety.
[Image: 9sbtI31.png]
 [Image: Sy6lhHA.gif][Image: 6VE7tLa.gif][Image: ZzKG6ZH.gif]
[Image: eB32agO.gif][Image: KM6Ih84.gif][Image: 5d8w1m9.gif]