Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Repo's Scream 2|Official Announcement
The Woodsboro Murders have become one of the country's most sensational news stories; its the story that kick-started Hollywood Celebrity Gale Weathers' (Sarah Michelle Gellar) rising career and shook the town of Woodsboro to its very core. Almost a year has passed since the murders, and Gale has returned to the town for the first time since then. What was planned to be a PR move for her new movie quickly takes a dark turn as a mysterious killer once again picks up the Ghostface mask, killing the town's inhabitants and stalking Gale, along with the three other Woodsboro survivors.

[email protected] lame description. I hate doing these; I seriously only do them as a formality.

CAST
COMING SOON

CHARACTERS
Show ContentSpoiler:

SIDES
COMING SOON

CLIPS
COMING SOON

FUN FACTS
COMING SOON

ARTWORK
Poster by TheCheetahwings
[Image: 1l2xAbI.png?2]
You don`t trust me. You don`t think a man can change?
[Image: NOLFt6k.gif?1][Image: sjtAraL.gif?1][Image: LIfUrJ5.gif?1]
[Image: GVxVkcA.gif?1][Image: RIFvTv6.gif][Image: DcS6mJE.gif?1]
The world`s a cesspool, filled with selfish and greedy beasts. We live. We die.

yassss <3 I'm excited for this
[Image: ijRL86a.png?1]
Is there anything better than a natural disaster? 
The panic, the people lost in the streets. It`s like picking fruit off the vine. 

[Image: tumblr_mxnb1sKy7V1qj13q4o1_250.gif][Image: omlbM48.gif][Image: tumblr_p5pdtueuiI1qjvx7uo7_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_mv30eflOD41qj13q4o2_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mv30eflOD41qj13q4o1_r2_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mv30eflOD41qj13q4o4_r1_250.gif]
Yas, excited!
[Image: ZeahVex.png]
[Image: xSoDp4m.gif][Image: vgKJue2.gif][Image: 8fOtMmr.gif]
[Image: zf410hX.gif][Image: QHneyGV.gif][Image: v5DfEro.gif]

Oh wow, OH WOW.

[Image: giphy.gif]
He opens his mouth but the words wont come out
Hes choking, how?! Everybodys joking now
The clocks run out.. times up.. over-BALOW!

[Image: tumblr_o5fhronfb81r2me74o1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_o5fhronfb81r2me74o5_250.gif][Image: tumblr_o5fhronfb81r2me74o3_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_o5fhronfb81r2me74o2_250.gif][Image: tumblr_o5fhronfb81r2me74o6_250.gif][Image: tumblr_o5fhronfb81r2me74o4_250.gif]

Snap back to reality, OPE, there goes gravity, OPE
There goes Rabbit, he choked, hes so mad but he wont
Give up that easy, no, he wont have it, he knows..
His whole back to these ropes, it dont matter, he dope
YAS ugh our wigs aren't ready
Didn't you reboot this with SMG as Gale once? or was that Kenny
LILAH MORGAN
[Image: VTU96yp.gif][Image: RBifvJa.gif][Image: M9EXx0k.gif]
[Image: M4iCszL.gif][Image: tOx8HD3.gif][Image: q2QwGnb.gif?dateline=1545710331]
It`s a survival thing. I made a lot of devil`s bargains and I stuck to them. As a result I live somewhat dangerously and quite comfortably. And my mother, who no longer recognizes me, has the best room in the clinic. I get up every morning, put on my game face and do what I have to.
(08-08-2018, 07:08 AM)Joshua Wrote: Didn't you reboot this with SMG as Gale once? or was that Kenny

Same project. Haven’t finished. I get sidetracked baaaaad. Did a Scream 1 almost a decade ago when I was way younger.

Anyways, nice to see the hype! Thanks for all the nice comments; hope this lives up to expectations!
[Image: 1l2xAbI.png?2]
You don`t trust me. You don`t think a man can change?
[Image: NOLFt6k.gif?1][Image: sjtAraL.gif?1][Image: LIfUrJ5.gif?1]
[Image: GVxVkcA.gif?1][Image: RIFvTv6.gif][Image: DcS6mJE.gif?1]
The world`s a cesspool, filled with selfish and greedy beasts. We live. We die.

This sounds really great honestly and I definitely hope you stay with it. I really like how (at least from charrie descriptions) that you seem to be focusing quite a bit on the trama the survivors would have after a massacre, and how theyre handling it. And the description for the plot isn't lame at all tbh.

From the descriptions, Steve and Stu are probably the two I'm most interested in, altho I'm excited to see how you write queen bitch Gale! (And of course Sid >>) For the newbies, I would probably currently list my top five as Katie, Tamara, Clare, Emillie and Ryan. I'm definitely interested in seeing everyone tho, and how you handle all the characters! I have a feeling Colton will be a bit better of a boyfriend for Sidney then Derek..... Wink

I'll try and reread your first Scream before this, unless you're super against it.  sistrens
[Image: tumblr_p80q63N5Si1qcxtm5o7_400.gif][Image: tumblr_p80q63N5Si1qcxtm5o4_400.gif][Image: tumblr_p80q63N5Si1qcxtm5o8_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_p80q63N5Si1qcxtm5o6_400.gif][Image: tumblr_p80q63N5Si1qcxtm5o5_400.gif][Image: tumblr_p80q63N5Si1qcxtm5o1_400.gif]

Somewhere there’s a place where I find who I’m gonna be, a somewhere that’s just waiting to be found.