Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Destination 2 (2003)
[Image: 690px-Poster_1.png]

Clear Rivers has been living life in a mental hospital after the bizarre events that lead to the deaths of her friends. One day, she is approached by a girl named Kimberly who believes she had a premonition similar to her friend Alex who died . Clear has to either risk her life helping others, or stay inside the hospital the rest of her life waiting for her death to come. What will she do?
[Image: w9H9Sbv.png?1]
[Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo3-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo4-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo1-250.gif]
[Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo5-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo8-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo6-250.gif]
We have a payload to deliver to the heart of our nearest star. We are delivering that payload cause that star is dying and, if it dies, we die, everything dies. So that is our mission, there is nothing, literally nothing, more important than completing our mission. End of story.

At one point might've been my fave...and this was after it was my least fave for a while. Really liked the switch up of the death orders, had some cool visions & great characters, Kim & Burke are weak leads though
[Image: tumblr_pst0ehmhc41qdhps7o3_r1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pst0ehmhc41qdhps7o7_r3_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pst0ehmhc41qdhps7o5_r2_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pst0ehmhc41qdhps7o1_400.gif]
We are all in strung-out shape, but stay frosty, and alert. We cannot afford to let one of those bastards in here.
(09-03-2018, 07:21 AM)Suspiriorum Wrote: Kim & Burke are weak leads though

Understatement of the year. Those two are so bad I was actually longing for Nick and Lori. Between FD2, TFD, Asylum, and Shark Night, Ellis tends to be good with supporting casts and struggle with leads (with a few exceptions), who tend to be bland and fairly incompetent

I'd put this mid-tier. There's a lot to like (the premonition is good, strong supporting cast, excellent kills, characters working together, some creative additions to franchise mythology), but there's also a lot to not like (the leads are terrible, I don't think it's quite as scary/suspenseful as 1/5, a few supporting cast characters are kinda flat). Overall it's a lot better than 3 and 4, but pales against 1 and 5.
[Image: w9H9Sbv.png?1]
[Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo3-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo4-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo1-250.gif]
[Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo5-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo8-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo6-250.gif]
We have a payload to deliver to the heart of our nearest star. We are delivering that payload cause that star is dying and, if it dies, we die, everything dies. So that is our mission, there is nothing, literally nothing, more important than completing our mission. End of story.