Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trauma (1993)
[Image: trauma1993aff.jpg]

An anorexic young woman escapes from a psychiatric clinic and meets a young man who wants to help. She is caught and returned to her parents, who are soon beheaded by a garrotting stranger making the rounds about town, apparently striking only when it rains. The orphaned young woman and her new lover launch their own investigation and are endangered when a link is discovered with the victims and a particular operation performed years before.
[Image: QZgm7BV.png]
God save us from half the people who think they`re doing God`s work.
[Image: hmxtIX1.gif][Image: 5iHvug5.gif][Image: ymCkuEn.gif]
[Image: htq0bgP.gif][Image: IDgw5N0.gif][Image: hViSDml.gif]
I mean come on, we hunt Monsters! Normal people - they see a monster and they run, but not us; we search out things that want to kill us. You know who does that? Crazy People!
The casual beheading. Love it.
[Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo4_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo8_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo2_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo7_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo5_400.gif]

How do I know if this shits fabricated?
Time goes by and I cant control my mind...
It's after Argento began his decline, and there are some total dud bits. That said, I recall it being decent. Asia Argento makes for a really good final girl which helps a lot (and becomes exceptionally awkward since she just got exposed for being a rapist POS skull )
I mean come on, we hunt Monsters! Normal people - they see a monster and they run, but not us; we search out things that want to kill us. You know who does that? Crazy People!
Asia is disgusting trash. Skip
[Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo4_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo8_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo2_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo7_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo5_400.gif]

(08-31-2018, 07:26 PM)Eggsy Wrote: Asia is disgusting trash. Skip

You're gonna be skipping every Argento movie that's post-Trauma then. Argento fits her into just about every movie he directs, and pretty much any of his recent, actually watchable ones feature Asia in a leading role.
(08-31-2018, 07:27 PM)Repo Wrote:

You're gonna be skipping every Argento movie that's post-Trauma then. Argento fits her into just about every movie he directs, and pretty much any of his recent, actually watchable ones feature Asia in a leading role.

Well, I mean isn't that his decline era anyways?

(08-31-2018, 07:28 PM)Eggsy Wrote:
(08-31-2018, 07:27 PM)Repo Wrote:

Well, I mean isn't that his decline era anyways?

Pretty much. The most I can give it is that Trauma is decent-ish and I hear Stendhal Syndrome is watchable. Though if you want to finish the Three Mothers trilogy, you'll need to see Mother of Tears (there's worse, but yeah. Not good)
I think I can live with not completing the trilogy. Prayer