Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On A Cold Fall Night - An Upcoming Slasher By DianeSelwyn
ON A COLD FALL NIGHT
COMING: SOON

A year after her father's death, college student Trish Campbell tries to take her mind off of everything by going out to spend a weekend at a cabin with her friends. But the vacation is quickly cut short when they are greeted by three men, who have been waiting at the cabin for them are very gleeful to see them.

CHARACTERS 

Trish Campbell: (Taissa Farmiga)

22 years old. Trish is a very sweet, loving girl. Basically the dream door next door for most boys. The last year or so, she has been greatly struggling with grief, not being able to fully recover yet from her father's death. After some convincing, she agreed to go out with her a group of college friends to try and take her mind off of things as the anniversary to his death arrives. She has been crushing on Joseph for the last little while, and she claims she hides it well. Despite her best friend Ann constantly telling her otherwise. 

Joseph Browning: (Alex Roe)

23 years old. Quite a bit on the geeky side, with a rather large comic book obsession. It sometimes feels like he has no idea how to keep his mouth shut, but he still has a large heart of gold. Is very protective and loving of the people he cares about. He has gotten a lot closer to Trish over the last year, trying to help her with her grief. He has grown to have a rather large crush on her, which anyone in the group will tell you is beyond obvious. He was the main one to rent out the cabin and set everything up for the weekend.

Ann Valentine: (Lindsey Morgan)

23 years old. Best friends with Trish since elementary school. Very outgoing, loud, and not afraid to speak her mind. Ann is a party girl through and through, loving to spend most nights out on the town and having fun.She has her strong bitchy side, but as long as you stick to her good side you shouldn't see it. She has been dating Adam for about a year now, despite most people assuming it wouldn't work out. 

Adam Lynch: (Matthew Daddario)

24 years old. Very much a meat headed jock. He has been known to be a bit on the douche side, enough so that a lot of the group feels rather divided on him, a few only willing to be around him due to him dating Ann (who claims she isn't dating him just for his looks!). But he still has a soft spot for his younger brother, Peter, and is fiercely protective of him, which can surprise quite a few people who don't know him well. 

Peter Lynch:  (Noah Centineo) 

19 years old. Adams younger brother. Is very different from his brother, a lot more on the quiet side and would much rather keep to himself. Has been struggling with coming out about his sexuality, only coming out to Adams that he's gay, and is trying to keep it otherwise completely hidden until he moves out. Is only along for the trip, to get dropped off on the way there at a friends place by Adam.

Evan Richards (Dylan O’Brien)

22 years old. Basically the generic hardcore stoner of the group, and always the go to party guy. Is in a dude bro friend circle with Joseph and Adam. Brought his couple day long girlfriend Tamara along, despite most of the group's wishes. 

Tamara Marie (Camila Mendes) 

22 years old. One of Evans many girlfriends, and isn't close to anyone in the group except for him (if you can even say that…). Quite a bit more on the snobby side, and tends to more so keep to herself when she isn't able to party a bit. 

The Trio
Mike (Matthew Pitt)
Jason (Joe Cole)
Fred (Matt Barr)
[Image: tumblr_p80q63N5Si1qcxtm5o7_400.gif][Image: tumblr_p80q63N5Si1qcxtm5o4_400.gif][Image: tumblr_p80q63N5Si1qcxtm5o8_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_p80q63N5Si1qcxtm5o6_400.gif][Image: tumblr_p80q63N5Si1qcxtm5o5_400.gif][Image: tumblr_p80q63N5Si1qcxtm5o1_400.gif]

Somewhere there’s a place where I find who I’m gonna be, a somewhere that’s just waiting to be found.

Did NOT expect to see this. Very excited to see how it turns out. Biowise, Adam, Peter, and Ann are probably the three who stand out to me most.
[Image: QZgm7BV.png]
God save us from half the people who think they`re doing God`s work.
[Image: hmxtIX1.gif][Image: 5iHvug5.gif][Image: ymCkuEn.gif]
[Image: htq0bgP.gif][Image: IDgw5N0.gif][Image: hViSDml.gif]
I mean come on, we hunt Monsters! Normal people - they see a monster and they run, but not us; we search out things that want to kill us. You know who does that? Crazy People!
omgg the casual script. I'm ready giveup What genre would you say this is? (Comedy Slasher, Serious Slasher?)
[Image: cMOBKOg.png]

Tell me something boy.  Aren`t you tired trying to fill that void? Or do you need more? Ain`t it hard keeping it so harcore? 
I`m falling... In all the good times I find myself longing for change... And in the bad times I fear myself.
[Image: tumblr_pfqaf8DbXA1vrokeeo8_400.gif][Image: fLWkBYs.gif][Image: 6nDCFVL.gif]
[Image: rHMuXKc.gif][Image: 7lLbJPD.gif][Image: ldx12C9.gif]
I`m off the deep end, watch as I dive in. I`ll never meet the ground. Crash through the surface
where they can`t hurt us... We`re far from the Shallow now!
The gleeful serves orgy. But I am so hyped for this, the Gillian Flynn of the forum is coming.
[Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho4_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho3_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho6_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho7_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho9_400.gif]

One day Ill walk down the aisle, holding hands with my mama
Ill be thanking my dad cause she grew from the drama
Only want to do it once real bad, gon make that shit last
God forbid something happens, least this song issa smash...
Fun fact: actually starting to properly work on this now!  Cool
[Image: tumblr_p80q63N5Si1qcxtm5o7_400.gif][Image: tumblr_p80q63N5Si1qcxtm5o4_400.gif][Image: tumblr_p80q63N5Si1qcxtm5o8_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_p80q63N5Si1qcxtm5o6_400.gif][Image: tumblr_p80q63N5Si1qcxtm5o5_400.gif][Image: tumblr_p80q63N5Si1qcxtm5o1_400.gif]

Somewhere there’s a place where I find who I’m gonna be, a somewhere that’s just waiting to be found.

Tick tock fall's almost over
[Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho4_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho3_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho6_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho7_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho9_400.gif]

One day Ill walk down the aisle, holding hands with my mama
Ill be thanking my dad cause she grew from the drama
Only want to do it once real bad, gon make that shit last
God forbid something happens, least this song issa smash...