Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jigsaw (2017)
It felt like a "greatest hits" of the franchise, with extra emphasis on the "greatest". It was as gory as people remember these movies being, but it had the psychological story from the earlier films, as well. All without the junk that ruined the Hoffman-era films. It wasn't the best film, but it was definitely near the middle of the series.
[Image: Smoking_marijuana-128.png]Marty Mikalski[Image: marijuana_pharmacy_drugs_cannabis_weed_h...na-128.png]

[Image: source.gif][Image: LT5I.gif] [Image: KEoo.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Statistical fact: cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees farther than they, and bind them with ancient logics.

Have you gone grey?

----------

Latest review: Overlord (2018)
I think that's what I liked a lot about this. It lifted some of the series strong points, added some of their own and gave it a fresh look (which imo really helped). I am curious to see why Halloween was able to do this tactic much more successfully & revitalize slasher instead of Jigsaw.
[Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo4_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo8_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo2_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo7_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo5_400.gif]

How do I know if this shits fabricated?
Time goes by and I cant control my mind...