V/H/S/2 (2013)
[Image: V-H-S-2_Poster.jpg]
Searching for a missing student, two private investigators break into his house and find collection of VHS tapes. Viewing the horrific contents of each cassette, they realize there may be dark motives behind the student's disappearance.
[Image: tumblr_pa7s6aSaBW1rpw4spo4_250.gifv][Image: tumblr_pa7s6aSaBW1rpw4spo8_250.gifv][Image: tumblr_pa7s6aSaBW1rpw4spo2_250.gifv]

Hmph, not strong enough yet. Well, I will be soon. Until then...I'll let Jason have some fun!
This was pretty fun but really only had 1 amazing short(Safe Haven)
[Image: Vg1LbQC.png]

[Image: tumblr_ootgjaklVy1vmio9do8_400.gif][Image: tumblr_ootgjaklVy1vmio9do7_400.gifv][Image: tumblr_ootgjaklVy1vmio9do6_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_ootgjaklVy1vmio9do3_400.gifv][Image: tumblr_ootgjaklVy1vmio9do4_400.gifv][Image: tumblr_ootgjaklVy1vmio9do5_400.gifv]
The zombie short, the slumber party short, and Safe Haven were all excellent but everything else was kinda messy. Pretty good movie though.
Safe Haven is a masterpiece, and killer chase scene. Also really liked the zombie short.

Wrap around is disposable and forgettable. The Eye ripoff one is mildly creepy at points, but stupid at others (also, ripoff). The Slumber Party short is stupid bullshit from start to finish as someone who thought it sounded like campy fun the moment I heard the title.
[Image: tumblr_pa7s6aSaBW1rpw4spo4_250.gifv][Image: tumblr_pa7s6aSaBW1rpw4spo8_250.gifv][Image: tumblr_pa7s6aSaBW1rpw4spo2_250.gifv]

Hmph, not strong enough yet. Well, I will be soon. Until then...I'll let Jason have some fun!