Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vox Lux (2018)
There's been a wonderful string of iconic indie films with good actors this year. I'll definitely see this in theater.
[Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo4_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo8_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo2_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo7_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo5_400.gif]

How do I know if this shits fabricated?
Time goes by and I cant control my mind...
I just hope it comes to a theater near me lol the biggest issue with my interest in movies like this
[Image: cMOBKOg.png]

Tell me something boy.  Aren`t you tired trying to fill that void? Or do you need more? Ain`t it hard keeping it so harcore? 
I`m falling... In all the good times I find myself longing for change... And in the bad times I fear myself.
[Image: tumblr_pfqaf8DbXA1vrokeeo8_400.gif][Image: fLWkBYs.gif][Image: 6nDCFVL.gif]
[Image: rHMuXKc.gif][Image: 7lLbJPD.gif][Image: ldx12C9.gif]
I`m off the deep end, watch as I dive in. I`ll never meet the ground. Crash through the surface
where they can`t hurt us... We`re far from the Shallow now!
(11-10-2018, 12:38 AM)TheCheetahwings Wrote: I just hope it comes to a theater near me lol the biggest issue with my interest in movies like this

I honestly forget how privileged NYC is, they'll at least have one local artsy theater nearby. rip
[Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo4_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo8_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo2_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo7_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo5_400.gif]

(11-10-2018, 12:43 AM)breathin Wrote:
(11-10-2018, 12:38 AM)TheCheetahwings Wrote: I just hope it comes to a theater near me lol the biggest issue with my interest in movies like this

I honestly forget how privileged NYC is, they'll at least have one local artsy theater nearby. rip

You really are lucky. :rip theres never a movie that doesnt show there i feel

Tell me something boy.  Aren`t you tired trying to fill that void? Or do you need more? Ain`t it hard keeping it so harcore? 
I`m falling... In all the good times I find myself longing for change... And in the bad times I fear myself.
[Image: tumblr_pfqaf8DbXA1vrokeeo8_400.gif][Image: fLWkBYs.gif][Image: 6nDCFVL.gif]
I`m off the deep end, watch as I dive in. I`ll never meet the ground. Crash through the surface
(11-10-2018, 12:44 AM)TheCheetahwings Wrote:
(11-10-2018, 12:43 AM)breathin Wrote:

You really are lucky. :rip theres never a movie that doesnt show there i feel

That's probably true. I was so shocked Suspiria ended up playing 10 blocks away from me.

This movie looks like it's gunning for an Oscar, so it'll probably get a limited release in December and then a wide one in January after nominations are in.
[Image: Smoking_marijuana-128.png]Marty Mikalski[Image: marijuana_pharmacy_drugs_cannabis_weed_h...na-128.png]

[Image: source.gif][Image: LT5I.gif] [Image: KEoo.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Statistical fact: cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees farther than they, and bind them with ancient logics.

Have you gone grey?

----------

Latest review: Overlord (2018)
(11-10-2018, 03:36 AM)Kevin R. Wrote: This movie looks like it's gunning for an Oscar, so it'll probably get a limited release in December and then a wide one in January after nominations are in.

I hope it is nominated so we can be ensured it gets a wide release

I can see this getting nominated. Natalie may get a nom.

Natalie is pretty much on Lock for Best Supporting Actress. The movie got good reviews and generally speaking the Academy is willing to nom actors for just about anything if they're one of their favorites.