Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Videodrome (1983)
[Image: MV5BNzdlNDk0YTMtNWJjOS00NzhlLThiOTAtZDUy...@._V1_.jpg]

As the president of a trashy TV channel, Max Renn (James Woods) is desperate for new programming to attract viewers. When he happens upon "Videodrome," a TV show dedicated to gratuitous torture and punishment, Max sees a potential hit and broadcasts the show on his channel. However, after his girlfriend (Deborah Harry) auditions for the show and never returns, Max investigates the truth behind Videodrome and discovers that the graphic violence may not be as fake as he thought.
[Image: cMOBKOg.png]

Tell me something boy.  Aren`t you tired trying to fill that void? Or do you need more? Ain`t it hard keeping it so harcore? 
I`m falling... In all the good times I find myself longing for change... And in the bad times I fear myself.
[Image: tumblr_pfqaf8DbXA1vrokeeo8_400.gif][Image: fLWkBYs.gif][Image: 6nDCFVL.gif]
[Image: rHMuXKc.gif][Image: 7lLbJPD.gif][Image: ldx12C9.gif]
I`m off the deep end, watch as I dive in. I`ll never meet the ground. Crash through the surface
where they can`t hurt us... We`re far from the Shallow now!
This was amazing, but really weird.
[Image: QZgm7BV.png]
God save us from half the people who think they`re doing God`s work.
[Image: hmxtIX1.gif][Image: 5iHvug5.gif][Image: ymCkuEn.gif]
[Image: htq0bgP.gif][Image: IDgw5N0.gif][Image: hViSDml.gif]
I mean come on, we hunt Monsters! Normal people - they see a monster and they run, but not us; we search out things that want to kill us. You know who does that? Crazy People!
Pretty much giveup I LOVED Max as lead tho <3 He was so awesome. The gore was also amazing and trippy af.

Tell me something boy.  Aren`t you tired trying to fill that void? Or do you need more? Ain`t it hard keeping it so harcore? 
I`m falling... In all the good times I find myself longing for change... And in the bad times I fear myself.
[Image: tumblr_pfqaf8DbXA1vrokeeo8_400.gif][Image: fLWkBYs.gif][Image: 6nDCFVL.gif]
I`m off the deep end, watch as I dive in. I`ll never meet the ground. Crash through the surface
I've never seen, but it looks fun! And i love the poster
[Image: 9sbtI31.png]
 [Image: Sy6lhHA.gif][Image: 6VE7tLa.gif][Image: ZzKG6ZH.gif]
[Image: eB32agO.gif][Image: KM6Ih84.gif][Image: 5d8w1m9.gif]

I think you'd really like this one. It has Debbie Harry of Blondie in it randomly, and its really weird and creepy.

This was a wild ride omg.
BRENDA MEEKS
[Image: tumblr_pd9eme5sBN1wonjtqo4_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_pd9eme5sBN1wonjtqo8_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_pd9eme5sBN1wonjtqo6_r1_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_pd9eme5sBN1wonjtqo3_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_pd9eme5sBN1wonjtqo1_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_pd9eme5sBN1wonjtqo7_r2_250.gif]

Cindy, the TVs leaking...  
Cindy, this bitch is messin up my floor!
I’ve heard this movie was fucked up beyond belief. In other words, a Cronenberg film.
[Image: Smoking_marijuana-128.png]Marty Mikalski[Image: marijuana_pharmacy_drugs_cannabis_weed_h...na-128.png]

[Image: source.gif][Image: LT5I.gif] [Image: KEoo.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Statistical fact: cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees farther than they, and bind them with ancient logics.

Have you gone grey?

----------

Latest review: Overlord (2018)
James Woods tho?
[Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo4_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo8_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo2_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo7_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo5_400.gif]

How do I know if this shits fabricated?
Time goes by and I cant control my mind...
(10-27-2018, 03:57 PM)Annie Graham Wrote: James Woods tho?

Dude may be an hardcore Republican or alt-right loon (his twitter is downrigh cringeworthy from what I've seen), but he can act. Awesome as Hades, good in this.
[Image: QZgm7BV.png]
God save us from half the people who think they`re doing God`s work.
[Image: hmxtIX1.gif][Image: 5iHvug5.gif][Image: ymCkuEn.gif]
[Image: htq0bgP.gif][Image: IDgw5N0.gif][Image: hViSDml.gif]
I mean come on, we hunt Monsters! Normal people - they see a monster and they run, but not us; we search out things that want to kill us. You know who does that? Crazy People!
The movie is super creative in general. The body horror is disturbing af but also fascinating with the amazing practical effects