Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rami Malek
[Image: kcJGL69.png]

Rami Said Malek (born May 12, 1981) is an American actor. Malek was born in Los Angeles to a family of Coptic Egyptian immigrants, and is also of one-eighth Greek heritage. His father was a tour guide in Cairo who later sold insurance. His mother Nelly is an accountant. Malek was raised in the Coptic Orthodox faith. Malek has an identical twin brother named Sami who is younger by four minutes and is a teacher. Malek's older sister, Yasmine, is a medical doctor. Malek attended Notre Dame High School in Sherman Oaks, California, where he graduated in 1999 along with actress Rachel Bilson, Kirsten Dunst also attended but was a year younger, though the two shared a musical theater class. He received his Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in 2003 from the University of Evansville in Evansville, Indiana.  

He won a Critics' Choice Award and the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series for his lead role as Elliot Alderson in the USA Network television series Mr. Robot. He also received Golden Globe Award, Screen Actors Guild Award and TCA Award nominations. Malek has acted in supporting roles for other film and television series including the Night at the Museum trilogy, The Pacific (2010), The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 (2012), and the dramatic film Short Term 12 (2013), among others. Malek portrayed musician Freddie Mercury in the biographical drama Bohemian Rhapsody (2018), earning critical acclaim for his performance.

FILMOGRAPHY
MOVIES
Night at the Museum (2006) - Pharaoh Ahkmenrah 
Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian (2009) - Pharaoh Ahkmenrah 
Larry Crowne (2011) - Steve Dibiasi 
Battleship (2012) - Lt. Hill 
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 (2012) - Benjamin
The Master (2012) - Clark
Ain't Them Bodies Saints (2013) - Will
Short Term 12 (2013) - Nate
Oldboy (2013) - Browning
Need for Speed (2014) - Finn 
Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb (2014) - Pharaoh Ahkmenrah
Da Sweet Blood of Jesus (2014) - Seneschal Higginbottom
Project X (2016) - Narrator 
Buster's Mal Heart (2016) - Jonah / Buster
Papillon (2017) - Louis Dega 
Bohemian Rhapsody (2018) - Freddie Mercury 
The Voyage of Doctor Dolittle (2020) - Chee-Chee

TELEVISION
Gilmore Girls (2004) - Andy - [Episode: "In the Clamor and the Clangor"]
Over There (2005) - Hassan 2 episodes
Medium (2005) - Timothy Kercher Episode: "Time Out of Mind"
The War at Home (2005–2007) - Kenny Al-Bahir
24 (2010) - Marcos Al-Zacar
The Pacific Merriell (2010) - "Snafu" Shelton
Alcatraz (2012) - Webb Porter - [Episode: "Webb Porter"]
The Legend of Korra (2012) - Tahno
Believe (2014) - Dr. Adam Terry - [Episode: "Pilot"]
Mr. Robot (2015–present) - Elliot Alderson
BoJack Horseman (2017–2018) - Flip McVicker
[Image: cMOBKOg.png]

Tell me something boy.  Aren`t you tired trying to fill that void? Or do you need more? Ain`t it hard keeping it so harcore? 
I`m falling... In all the good times I find myself longing for change... And in the bad times I fear myself.
[Image: tumblr_pfqaf8DbXA1vrokeeo8_400.gif][Image: fLWkBYs.gif][Image: 6nDCFVL.gif]
[Image: rHMuXKc.gif][Image: 7lLbJPD.gif][Image: ldx12C9.gif]
I`m off the deep end, watch as I dive in. I`ll never meet the ground. Crash through the surface
where they can`t hurt us... We`re far from the Shallow now!
He was amazing in Until Dawn. Need to see in other stuff. Mr. Robot sounds pretty great.
[Image: QZgm7BV.png]
God save us from half the people who think they`re doing God`s work.
[Image: hmxtIX1.gif][Image: 5iHvug5.gif][Image: ymCkuEn.gif]
[Image: htq0bgP.gif][Image: IDgw5N0.gif][Image: hViSDml.gif]
I mean come on, we hunt Monsters! Normal people - they see a monster and they run, but not us; we search out things that want to kill us. You know who does that? Crazy People!
He's amazing, love him in Until Dawn and he's my newest crush, got a long list of lovers they'll tell you i'm insane. Sad to see Bohemian Rhapsody was kinda panned but a 61% isn't that bad and the audiences seem to like it. Rami is obvi the highlight regardless. He will be moving on to a good film career.
[Image: cMOBKOg.png]

Tell me something boy.  Aren`t you tired trying to fill that void? Or do you need more? Ain`t it hard keeping it so harcore? 
I`m falling... In all the good times I find myself longing for change... And in the bad times I fear myself.
[Image: tumblr_pfqaf8DbXA1vrokeeo8_400.gif][Image: fLWkBYs.gif][Image: 6nDCFVL.gif]
[Image: rHMuXKc.gif][Image: 7lLbJPD.gif][Image: ldx12C9.gif]
I`m off the deep end, watch as I dive in. I`ll never meet the ground. Crash through the surface
where they can`t hurt us... We`re far from the Shallow now!
He's cute.
[Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho4_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho3_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho6_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho7_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho9_400.gif]

One day Ill walk down the aisle, holding hands with my mama
Ill be thanking my dad cause she grew from the drama
Only want to do it once real bad, gon make that shit last
God forbid something happens, least this song issa smash...
Looking at the reviews, the things they're panning it for, that it's a cliche rock star biopic that glosses over some important parts of Freddie Mercury's life, are valid criticisms but not ones that will really have much of an effect on audiences. Casual Queen fans who don't know much about Freddie will still feel like they've learned a lot about the man, and those rock star biopic cliches are cliches in the first place because the average Joe and Jane eat them up. The critics are also saying that the music and concert scenes are great and that Rami Malek is awesome in the role, which are things that mainstream moviegoers care about.

And the fact that even the negative reviews are praising Malek bodes well for him.
[Image: tumblr_ndmca8WK6j1rp0vkjo1_500.gif] [Image: tumblr_ndtsl4bRoA1rp0vkjo1_500.gif]
[Image: tumblr_md8voi6luz1qgx37po1_500.gif]

----------

Latest review: Creed II (2018)
He's a very good actor.
[Image: tumblr_p80q63N5Si1qcxtm5o7_400.gif][Image: tumblr_p80q63N5Si1qcxtm5o4_400.gif][Image: tumblr_p80q63N5Si1qcxtm5o8_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_p80q63N5Si1qcxtm5o6_400.gif][Image: tumblr_p80q63N5Si1qcxtm5o5_400.gif][Image: tumblr_p80q63N5Si1qcxtm5o1_400.gif]

Somewhere there’s a place where I find who I’m gonna be, a somewhere that’s just waiting to be found.