Poll: Fav. Apocalypse Character?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Michael Langdon
75.00%
3 75.00%
Cordelia Foxx
0%
0 0%
Mallory
0%
0 0%
Madison Montgomery
25.00%
1 25.00%
Myrtle Snow
0%
0 0%
Coco St. Pierre Vanderbilt
0%
0 0%
Queenie
0%
0 0%
Zoe Benson
0%
0 0%
Nan
0%
0 0%
Misty Day
0%
0 0%
John Henry Moore
0%
0 0%
Behold Chablis
0%
0 0%
Ariel Augustus
0%
0 0%
Baldwin Pennypacker
0%
0 0%
Ms. Miriam Meade
0%
0 0%
Wilhemina Venable
0%
0 0%
Mr. Gallant
0%
0 0%
Evie Gallant
0%
0 0%
Dinah Stevens
0%
0 0%
Andre Stevens
0%
0 0%
Timothy Campbell
0%
0 0%
Emily
0%
0 0%
Bubbles McGee
0%
0 0%
Ben Harmon
0%
0 0%
Vivien Harmon
0%
0 0%
Violet Harmon
0%
0 0%
Tate Langdon
0%
0 0%
Constance Langdon
0%
0 0%
Moira O'Hara
0%
0 0%
Brock
0%
0 0%
Jeff and Mutt
0%
0 0%
Papa Legba
0%
0 0%
Marie Laveau
0%
0 0%
James Patrick March
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fav. Apocalypse Character?
(04-14-2019, 04:28 AM)MasterXPosed Wrote: Michael is a good character, but i have some issues during the second half of the season. I liked him more in the future tbh

What are the issues in the second half? That helped sell me on his character. Strong development and progression, and a really clever contrast to Jesus (which is obviously the point for the anti-Christ).
[Image: 5ijy0w1.png?1]
[Image: 9jI0agj.gif][Image: UEueU1q.gif][Image: 3KM4LvR.gif]
[Image: ZWRZHAl.gif][Image: nKNRiyG.gif][Image: bnUHrh6.gif]
Look, you guys stay in the rambler. I`ll get help. If I wipe out, I`ll fucking limp for help. But, I`m coming back
here. I`m coming back with cops, and choppers, and large fucking guns, and those things are going to pay. For Jules...
(04-14-2019, 04:30 AM)Repo Wrote:
(04-14-2019, 04:28 AM)MasterXPosed Wrote: Michael is a good character, but i have some issues during the second half of the season. I liked him more in the future tbh

What are the issues in the second half? That helped sell me on his character. Strong development and progression, and a really clever contrast to Jesus (which is obviously the point for the anti-Christ).

It's just that in the beginning he's this really dark mysterious character, and then he ends up being a whiny/has everyone do his bidding/super weak character. Tho he hadn't gotten his full powers yet/became unstoppable but i liked him in the first half a little more.
[Image: ZeahVex.png]
[Image: xSoDp4m.gif][Image: vgKJue2.gif][Image: 8fOtMmr.gif]
[Image: zf410hX.gif][Image: QHneyGV.gif][Image: v5DfEro.gif]

(04-14-2019, 04:46 AM)MasterXPosed Wrote:
(04-14-2019, 04:30 AM)Repo Wrote:

It's just that in the beginning he's this really dark mysterious character, and then he ends up being a whiny/has everyone do his bidding/super weak character. Tho he hadn't gotten his full powers yet/became unstoppable but i liked him in the first half a little more.

I mean, it's basically a character arc in reverse (Michael starts out weak and directionless and becomes much darker, more capable, and more ruthless). All that said, I actually liked the angle. The idea of the anti-Christ being weak and easily manipulated is an original take on it, and I think it's one that makes sense. In the Bible, Jesus has consistent communication with God, a clear sense of direction in where he's going and what he's doing, and is taking an active role in shaping the world around him to follow through on God's plan. In contrast, the anti-Christ is not in communication with his dad (Satan), has absolutely no clue what the plan is or what he's going to do, and is used by a pawn for a lot of people to manipulate and secure what they want, rather than the other way around. I thought it was a pretty creative contrast.
[Image: 5ijy0w1.png?1]
[Image: 9jI0agj.gif][Image: UEueU1q.gif][Image: 3KM4LvR.gif]
[Image: ZWRZHAl.gif][Image: nKNRiyG.gif][Image: bnUHrh6.gif]
Look, you guys stay in the rambler. I`ll get help. If I wipe out, I`ll fucking limp for help. But, I`m coming back
here. I`m coming back with cops, and choppers, and large fucking guns, and those things are going to pay. For Jules...