Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Least Fav. AHS Characters?
Based on every season, which do you find to be the worst characters
[Image: 1l2xAbI.png?2]
You don`t trust me. You don`t think a man can change?
[Image: NOLFt6k.gif?1][Image: sjtAraL.gif?1][Image: LIfUrJ5.gif?1]
[Image: GVxVkcA.gif?1][Image: RIFvTv6.gif][Image: DcS6mJE.gif?1]
The world`s a cesspool, filled with selfish and greedy beasts. We live. We die.

Kyle idky they gave Evan this terrible character he deserved so much better than this boring character
LILAH MORGAN
[Image: VTU96yp.gif][Image: RBifvJa.gif][Image: M9EXx0k.gif]
[Image: M4iCszL.gif][Image: tOx8HD3.gif][Image: q2QwGnb.gif?dateline=1545710331]
It`s a survival thing. I made a lot of devil`s bargains and I stuck to them. As a result I live somewhat dangerously and quite comfortably. And my mother, who no longer recognizes me, has the best room in the clinic. I get up every morning, put on my game face and do what I have to.
Kyle is defo awful though I think there's worse. Evan brings some charm to him.

I think the worst is definitely anyone from FS that isn't Dandy, Gloria, or Jimmy
[Image: ijRL86a.png?1]
Is there anything better than a natural disaster? 
The panic, the people lost in the streets. It`s like picking fruit off the vine. 

[Image: tumblr_mxnb1sKy7V1qj13q4o1_250.gif][Image: omlbM48.gif][Image: tumblr_p5pdtueuiI1qjvx7uo7_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_mv30eflOD41qj13q4o2_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mv30eflOD41qj13q4o1_r2_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mv30eflOD41qj13q4o4_r1_250.gif]
(11-23-2018, 11:28 PM)TheCheetahwings Wrote: Kyle is defo awful though I think there's worse. Evan brings some charm to him.

I think the worst is definitely anyone from FS that isn't Dandy, Gloria, or Jimmy

Evan brings tons of charm to Kyle as a human; I actually really liked regular Kyle. The problem is they kill him off and turn him into a Frankenstein zombie who isn't allowed to be charming, nice, likeable, or anything but "GRAAAAH HULK SMASH." Certainly not Evan's fault, but it's hard to be charming when you don't even get words to say.

As far as FS goes, I quite liked Twisty and Neil Patrick Harris too. I also think Dell has a decent redemption arc going for him.
[Image: 1l2xAbI.png?2]
You don`t trust me. You don`t think a man can change?
[Image: NOLFt6k.gif?1][Image: sjtAraL.gif?1][Image: LIfUrJ5.gif?1]
[Image: GVxVkcA.gif?1][Image: RIFvTv6.gif][Image: DcS6mJE.gif?1]
The world`s a cesspool, filled with selfish and greedy beasts. We live. We die.