Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FRIDAY THE 13TH (upcoming remake)
FRIDAY THE 13TH:

Settings: 1987 (Past), 1993 (Present)

Tagline: 
"In the summer of 1990, a little boy drowned... in 1993, someone is avenging him."

Plot:
"On June 13th, 1993, Steve Christy bought the land that the original Camp Crystal Lake was set on, and bought the rights to reopen the camp and bringing in a bunch of young teenagers to become camp counselors, until some mystery killer started a massacre." 

Characters: 
The Cast #1:

The Teenagers: 
Alex Hardy (18) - The Sole Survivor & The Virgin
Cassandra "Cassie" Kelly (17) - The Slut, Caleb's girlfriend
Caleb Rivers (17) - The Jock, Cassie's boyfriend
Finn Thompson (16) - The Goofball, Alex's best friend, Collin's twin brother
Collin Thompson (17) - The Stoner, Finn's twin brother
Ryan Jackson (18) - The Fearless Idiot
Cate Rivers (15) - The Shy One, younger sister of Caleb
Annie Mitchell (17) - The First Victim

The Cast #2:
Ralph - Creepy Old Man
The Killer - Villain 
Steve Christy - The Owner of Camp Crystal Lake
LILAH MORGAN
[Image: VTU96yp.gif][Image: RBifvJa.gif][Image: M9EXx0k.gif]
[Image: M4iCszL.gif][Image: tOx8HD3.gif][Image: q2QwGnb.gif?dateline=1545710331]
It`s a survival thing. I made a lot of devil`s bargains and I stuck to them. As a result I live somewhat dangerously and quite comfortably. And my mother, who no longer recognizes me, has the best room in the clinic. I get up every morning, put on my game face and do what I have to.
Sis you low key gotta wait to make these threads if you haven't even started the script and just have a basic idea.
[Image: image0-1-96x96.jpg]
[Image: 2OylL7h.png?1]
Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why?
They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logic.

[Image: tumblr_nt334n1Ivi1qc2pylo6_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nt334n1Ivi1qc2pylo2_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nt334n1Ivi1qc2pylo8_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_nt334n1Ivi1qc2pylo10_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nt334n1Ivi1qc2pylo7_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nt334n1Ivi1qc2pylo9_r1_250.gif]

Society is binding. Right? It’s filling in the cracks with concrete. Everything’s filed or reported, logged, right?
Chips in our kids heads so they won’t get lost. Society needs to crumble. We’re all just too chicken shit to let it.