Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FRIDAY THE 13TH (upcoming remake)
FRIDAY THE 13TH:

Settings: 1987 (Past), 1993 (Present)

Tagline: 
"In the summer of 1990, a little boy drowned... in 1993, someone is avenging him."

Plot:
"On June 13th, 1993, Steve Christy bought the land that the original Camp Crystal Lake was set on, and bought the rights to reopen the camp and bringing in a bunch of young teenagers to become camp counselors, until some mystery killer started a massacre." 

Characters: 
The Cast #1:

The Teenagers: 
Alex Hardy (18) - The Sole Survivor & The Virgin
Cassandra "Cassie" Kelly (17) - The Slut, Caleb's girlfriend
Caleb Rivers (17) - The Jock, Cassie's boyfriend
Finn Thompson (16) - The Goofball, Alex's best friend, Collin's twin brother
Collin Thompson (17) - The Stoner, Finn's twin brother
Ryan Jackson (18) - The Fearless Idiot
Cate Rivers (15) - The Shy One, younger sister of Caleb
Annie Mitchell (17) - The First Victim

The Cast #2:
Ralph - Creepy Old Man
The Killer - Villain 
Steve Christy - The Owner of Camp Crystal Lake
GINGER FITZGERALD 
[Image: tumblr_or59qqkzhZ1v28xtyo2_400.gif][Image: tumblr_or59qqkzhZ1v28xtyo5_400.gif][Image: tumblr_or59qqkzhZ1v28xtyo6_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_or59qqkzhZ1v28xtyo8_400.gif][Image: tumblr_or59qqkzhZ1v28xtyo7_400.gif][Image: tumblr_or59qqkzhZ1v28xtyo4_400.gif]
Sis you low key gotta wait to make these threads if you haven't even started the script and just have a basic idea.
[Image: image0-1-96x96.jpg]
[Image: cMOBKOg.png]

Tell me something boy.  Aren`t you tired trying to fill that void? Or do you need more? Ain`t it hard keeping it so harcore? 
I`m falling... In all the good times I find myself longing for change... And in the bad times I fear myself.
[Image: tumblr_pfqaf8DbXA1vrokeeo8_400.gif][Image: fLWkBYs.gif][Image: 6nDCFVL.gif]
[Image: rHMuXKc.gif][Image: 7lLbJPD.gif][Image: ldx12C9.gif]
I`m off the deep end, watch as I dive in. I`ll never meet the ground. Crash through the surface
where they can`t hurt us... We`re far from the Shallow now!