Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TyeSays Presents HALLOWEEN (Short)
[Image: JtTYXuS.jpg]

On October 31st of 1978, young Michael Meyers did the unthinkable and killed his family. It was an event that shook the town of Haddonfield to it's very core, especially since the little psychopath hasn't been seen since. After years of listening to conspiracy theories and rumors surrounding the murders (such as "Michael only snapped cause of a sugar high" and "he did it as a sacrifice to Satan"), a woman finally decides to step forward and explain to her grandson what she knows actually happened that Halloween night.

.:2018 Cast and Characters:.

[Image: tli9sHM.jpg][Image: clIXjUb.jpg]

.:1978 Cast and Characters;.

[Image: ZgR7McV.jpg][Image: vGQnNwW.jpg]
[Image: t1MWEgM.jpg][Image: vBbQMCo.jpg]

.:Read the short HERE (29 Pages):.

.:CREDITS:.

CC and Logo - TheCheetahwings
[Image: tumblr_pgrfgzqDeE1qm3yaoo9_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pgrfgzqDeE1qm3yaoo2_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pgrfgzqDeE1qm3yaoo10_400.gif]

When I was scared, I would imagine myself building a big wall all around me,
 made of the strongest bricks in the whole world.
And when I got scared, I would imagine myself putting another one on,
 one after the other, until that wall was so thick and so strong
 I knew I’d be safe in there forever.

[Image: tumblr_pgrfgzqDeE1qm3yaoo8_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pgrfgzqDeE1qm3yaoo6_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pgrfgzqDeE1qm3yaoo4_400.gif]
Ooh, very excited. Will definitely have to read this very soon! (I would tonight but it's been a... very rough night so I'll do it this weekend omg)
[Image: QZgm7BV.png]
God save us from half the people who think they`re doing God`s work.
[Image: hmxtIX1.gif][Image: 5iHvug5.gif][Image: ymCkuEn.gif]
[Image: htq0bgP.gif][Image: IDgw5N0.gif][Image: hViSDml.gif]
I mean come on, we hunt Monsters! Normal people - they see a monster and they run, but not us; we search out things that want to kill us. You know who does that? Crazy People!
Yassss giveup I already read this so I can say I love it <3 So happy with how it turned out.
[Image: cMOBKOg.png]

Tell me something boy.  Aren`t you tired trying to fill that void? Or do you need more? Ain`t it hard keeping it so harcore? 
I`m falling... In all the good times I find myself longing for change... And in the bad times I fear myself.
[Image: tumblr_pfqaf8DbXA1vrokeeo8_400.gif][Image: fLWkBYs.gif][Image: 6nDCFVL.gif]
[Image: rHMuXKc.gif][Image: 7lLbJPD.gif][Image: ldx12C9.gif]
I`m off the deep end, watch as I dive in. I`ll never meet the ground. Crash through the surface
where they can`t hurt us... We`re far from the Shallow now!
I'M GLAD YOU RELEASED THIS BITCH. Also sorry for being the worst test reader but you are a great writer so you don't need my help.

Also cody fern is hot and I'm starting to understand it
[Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho4_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho3_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho6_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho7_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho9_400.gif]

One day Ill walk down the aisle, holding hands with my mama
Ill be thanking my dad cause she grew from the drama
Only want to do it once real bad, gon make that shit last
God forbid something happens, least this song issa smash...
AHHH LEMME TRY AND READ SOON giveup
[Image: tumblr_p80q63N5Si1qcxtm5o7_400.gif][Image: tumblr_p80q63N5Si1qcxtm5o4_400.gif][Image: tumblr_p80q63N5Si1qcxtm5o8_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_p80q63N5Si1qcxtm5o6_400.gif][Image: tumblr_p80q63N5Si1qcxtm5o5_400.gif][Image: tumblr_p80q63N5Si1qcxtm5o1_400.gif]

Somewhere there’s a place where I find who I’m gonna be, a somewhere that’s just waiting to be found.

I'm glad everyone is so excited! I just wanted to let anyone know, if they already DL'd this with intent to read it later; PLZ redownload it! I uploaded the wrong version of the script! The proper one has been posted Smile
[Image: tumblr_pgrfgzqDeE1qm3yaoo9_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pgrfgzqDeE1qm3yaoo2_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pgrfgzqDeE1qm3yaoo10_400.gif]

When I was scared, I would imagine myself building a big wall all around me,
 made of the strongest bricks in the whole world.
And when I got scared, I would imagine myself putting another one on,
 one after the other, until that wall was so thick and so strong
 I knew I’d be safe in there forever.

[Image: tumblr_pgrfgzqDeE1qm3yaoo8_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pgrfgzqDeE1qm3yaoo6_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pgrfgzqDeE1qm3yaoo4_400.gif]