Poll: Worst Character?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Dawn
0%
0 0%
Connor
0%
0 0%
Kennedy
100.00%
1 100.00%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst: Dawn vs. Connor vs. Kennedy
Probably the top three most hated Buffyverse characters. Which of them did you hate most?
[Image: QZgm7BV.png]
God save us from half the people who think they`re doing God`s work.
[Image: hmxtIX1.gif][Image: 5iHvug5.gif][Image: ymCkuEn.gif]
[Image: htq0bgP.gif][Image: IDgw5N0.gif][Image: hViSDml.gif]
I mean come on, we hunt Monsters! Normal people - they see a monster and they run, but not us; we search out things that want to kill us. You know who does that? Crazy People!
I forgot who Connor was, but most likely Kennedy
[Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho4_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho3_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho6_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho7_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho9_400.gif]

One day Ill walk down the aisle, holding hands with my mama
Ill be thanking my dad cause she grew from the drama
Only want to do it once real bad, gon make that shit last
God forbid something happens, least this song issa smash...
Connor is from Angel, and he is baaaad. That said, his behavior is at least intentionally and he gets somewhat leveled out by the end of his arc I guess.

So Kennedy. Good God, Kennedy. She is wretched.
I mean come on, we hunt Monsters! Normal people - they see a monster and they run, but not us; we search out things that want to kill us. You know who does that? Crazy People!
(12-04-2018, 11:03 PM)Repo Wrote: Connor is from Angel, and he is baaaad. That said, his behavior is at least intentionally and he gets somewhat leveled out by the end of his arc I guess.

So Kennedy. Good God, Kenny. She is wretched.

What got kenny on your mind psyduck
[Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho4_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho3_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho6_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho7_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho9_400.gif]

One day Ill walk down the aisle, holding hands with my mama
Ill be thanking my dad cause she grew from the drama
Only want to do it once real bad, gon make that shit last
God forbid something happens, least this song issa smash...
(12-04-2018, 11:03 PM)Suspiriorum Wrote:
(12-04-2018, 11:03 PM)Repo Wrote: Connor is from Angel, and he is baaaad. That said, his behavior is at least intentionally and he gets somewhat leveled out by the end of his arc I guess.

*Kennedy. Not Kenny.
(12-04-2018, 11:03 PM)Suspiriorum Wrote:

[Image: tumblr_pj0zljyLP11xd7a0qo6_r1_400.gif]
[Image: cMOBKOg.png]

Tell me something boy.  Aren`t you tired trying to fill that void? Or do you need more? Ain`t it hard keeping it so harcore? 
I`m falling... In all the good times I find myself longing for change... And in the bad times I fear myself.
[Image: tumblr_pfqaf8DbXA1vrokeeo8_400.gif][Image: fLWkBYs.gif][Image: 6nDCFVL.gif]
[Image: rHMuXKc.gif][Image: 7lLbJPD.gif][Image: ldx12C9.gif]
I`m off the deep end, watch as I dive in. I`ll never meet the ground. Crash through the surface
where they can`t hurt us... We`re far from the Shallow now!
Easily Kennedy but I do appreciate that she tore Buffy a new one in Season 7 which was well deserved.
GINGER FITZGERALD 
[Image: tumblr_or59qqkzhZ1v28xtyo2_400.gif][Image: tumblr_or59qqkzhZ1v28xtyo5_400.gif][Image: tumblr_or59qqkzhZ1v28xtyo6_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_or59qqkzhZ1v28xtyo8_400.gif][Image: tumblr_or59qqkzhZ1v28xtyo7_400.gif][Image: tumblr_or59qqkzhZ1v28xtyo4_400.gif]
(12-06-2018, 12:01 AM)Joshua Wrote: Easily Kennedy but I do appreciate that she tore Buffy a new one in Season 7 which was well deserved.

You told me you liked her a lot and found her underrated.

While Buffy had her flaws in 7, Kennedy did a remarkable job of doing nothing but pissing me off with her whining. Usually the endless whine fest wasn’t even about legitimate issues.
Connor, Kennedy, Dawn.
Connor was just one of the most annoying characters in the Angel verse. He ruined every fight sequence, and just pissed me off so much. Kennedy was also bad, and i hate the relationship between her and Willow, but i wouldn't say she's the worst character ever. But she's bad. Dawn was 15/16 in S5/S6 and i don't mind her. She's great in S7
[Image: 9sbtI31.png]
 [Image: Sy6lhHA.gif][Image: 6VE7tLa.gif][Image: ZzKG6ZH.gif]
[Image: eB32agO.gif][Image: KM6Ih84.gif][Image: 5d8w1m9.gif]