Poll: Worst Character?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Dawn
0%
0 0%
Connor
0%
0 0%
Kennedy
100.00%
1 100.00%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst: Dawn vs. Connor vs. Kennedy
Probably the top three most hated Buffyverse characters. Which of them did you hate most?
[Image: 5ijy0w1.png?1]
[Image: 9jI0agj.gif][Image: UEueU1q.gif][Image: 3KM4LvR.gif]
[Image: ZWRZHAl.gif][Image: nKNRiyG.gif][Image: bnUHrh6.gif]
Look, you guys stay in the rambler. I`ll get help. If I wipe out, I`ll fucking limp for help. But, I`m coming back
here. I`m coming back with cops, and choppers, and large fucking guns, and those things are going to pay. For Jules...
I forgot who Connor was, but most likely Kennedy
[Image: tumblr_nbwnzm8Uso1rmdeiao5_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nbwnzm8Uso1rmdeiao4_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nbwnzm8Uso1rmdeiao1_r1_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_nbwnzm8Uso1rmdeiao2_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nbwnzm8Uso1rmdeiao8_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nbwnzm8Uso1rmdeiao7_250.gif]

THE SCHOLAR
Curt and Jules have sold you to me for marriage...
Connor is from Angel, and he is baaaad. That said, his behavior is at least intentionally and he gets somewhat leveled out by the end of his arc I guess.

So Kennedy. Good God, Kennedy. She is wretched.
Look, you guys stay in the rambler. I`ll get help. If I wipe out, I`ll fucking limp for help. But, I`m coming back
here. I`m coming back with cops, and choppers, and large fucking guns, and those things are going to pay. For Jules...
(12-04-2018, 11:03 PM)Repo Wrote: Connor is from Angel, and he is baaaad. That said, his behavior is at least intentionally and he gets somewhat leveled out by the end of his arc I guess.

So Kennedy. Good God, Kenny. She is wretched.

What got kenny on your mind psyduck
[Image: tumblr_nbwnzm8Uso1rmdeiao5_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nbwnzm8Uso1rmdeiao4_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nbwnzm8Uso1rmdeiao1_r1_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_nbwnzm8Uso1rmdeiao2_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nbwnzm8Uso1rmdeiao8_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nbwnzm8Uso1rmdeiao7_250.gif]

THE SCHOLAR
Curt and Jules have sold you to me for marriage...
(12-04-2018, 11:03 PM)Suspiriorum Wrote:
(12-04-2018, 11:03 PM)Repo Wrote: Connor is from Angel, and he is baaaad. That said, his behavior is at least intentionally and he gets somewhat leveled out by the end of his arc I guess.

*Kennedy. Not Kenny.
(12-04-2018, 11:03 PM)Suspiriorum Wrote:

[Image: tumblr_pj0zljyLP11xd7a0qo6_r1_400.gif]
[Image: 2OylL7h.png?1]
Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why?
They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logic.

[Image: tumblr_nt334n1Ivi1qc2pylo6_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nt334n1Ivi1qc2pylo2_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nt334n1Ivi1qc2pylo8_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_nt334n1Ivi1qc2pylo10_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nt334n1Ivi1qc2pylo7_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nt334n1Ivi1qc2pylo9_r1_250.gif]

Society is binding. Right? It’s filling in the cracks with concrete. Everything’s filed or reported, logged, right?
Chips in our kids heads so they won’t get lost. Society needs to crumble. We’re all just too chicken shit to let it.
Easily Kennedy but I do appreciate that she tore Buffy a new one in Season 7 which was well deserved.
LILAH MORGAN
[Image: VTU96yp.gif][Image: RBifvJa.gif][Image: M9EXx0k.gif]
[Image: M4iCszL.gif][Image: tOx8HD3.gif][Image: q2QwGnb.gif?dateline=1545710331]
It`s a survival thing. I made a lot of devil`s bargains and I stuck to them. As a result I live somewhat dangerously and quite comfortably. And my mother, who no longer recognizes me, has the best room in the clinic. I get up every morning, put on my game face and do what I have to.
(12-06-2018, 12:01 AM)Joshua Wrote: Easily Kennedy but I do appreciate that she tore Buffy a new one in Season 7 which was well deserved.

You told me you liked her a lot and found her underrated.

While Buffy had her flaws in 7, Kennedy did a remarkable job of doing nothing but pissing me off with her whining. Usually the endless whine fest wasn’t even about legitimate issues.
Connor, Kennedy, Dawn.
Connor was just one of the most annoying characters in the Angel verse. He ruined every fight sequence, and just pissed me off so much. Kennedy was also bad, and i hate the relationship between her and Willow, but i wouldn't say she's the worst character ever. But she's bad. Dawn was 15/16 in S5/S6 and i don't mind her. She's great in S7
[Image: ZeahVex.png]
[Image: xSoDp4m.gif][Image: vgKJue2.gif][Image: 8fOtMmr.gif]
[Image: zf410hX.gif][Image: QHneyGV.gif][Image: v5DfEro.gif]

(12-09-2018, 02:19 AM)MasterXPosed Wrote: Connor, Kennedy, Dawn.
Connor was just one of the most annoying characters in the Angel verse. He ruined every fight sequence, and just pissed me off so much. Kennedy was also bad, and i hate the relationship between her and Willow, but i wouldn't say she's the worst character ever. But she's bad. Dawn was 15/16 in S5/S6 and i don't mind her. She's great in S7

I mean, I'm no fan of Connor at all, but I'll actually stand up a bit for him here. He is, at the very least, meant to be an unlikeable hatesink and villain (which is more than I can say for Kennedy, who were meant to blindly love). I also think the character was less damaging to the show as a whole (he didn't really hinder anyone's character development the way Kennedy helped to truly tank Willow in S7) and I'd even say he had some potential in theory, whereas Kennedy didn't really add anything
Show ContentSpoiler: