Poll: Fav. Jock?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Carter Horton
66.67%
2 66.67%
Kevin Fischer
33.33%
1 33.33%
Lewis Romero
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fav. FD Jock?
Probably could excise Lewis and make this Carter vs. Kevin, but I won't out of formality (and bile curiosity if anyone will actually vote him).
[Image: 5ijy0w1.png?1]
[Image: 9jI0agj.gif][Image: UEueU1q.gif][Image: 3KM4LvR.gif]
[Image: ZWRZHAl.gif][Image: nKNRiyG.gif][Image: bnUHrh6.gif]
Look, you guys stay in the rambler. I`ll get help. If I wipe out, I`ll fucking limp for help. But, I`m coming back
here. I`m coming back with cops, and choppers, and large fucking guns, and those things are going to pay. For Jules...
Kevin
[Image: tumblr_nbwnzm8Uso1rmdeiao5_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nbwnzm8Uso1rmdeiao4_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nbwnzm8Uso1rmdeiao1_r1_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_nbwnzm8Uso1rmdeiao2_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nbwnzm8Uso1rmdeiao8_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nbwnzm8Uso1rmdeiao7_250.gif]

THE SCHOLAR
Curt and Jules have sold you to me for marriage...
Carter. Great character arc; also loved Kevin.

Lewis is not even remotely in the league of these two, to say the very least.
Look, you guys stay in the rambler. I`ll get help. If I wipe out, I`ll fucking limp for help. But, I`m coming back
here. I`m coming back with cops, and choppers, and large fucking guns, and those things are going to pay. For Jules...
Carter of the jocks he had the best story. I like Kevin but he's a generic jock and there isn't much depth in him compared to Carter
LILAH MORGAN
[Image: VTU96yp.gif][Image: RBifvJa.gif][Image: M9EXx0k.gif]
[Image: M4iCszL.gif][Image: tOx8HD3.gif][Image: q2QwGnb.gif?dateline=1545710331]
It`s a survival thing. I made a lot of devil`s bargains and I stuck to them. As a result I live somewhat dangerously and quite comfortably. And my mother, who no longer recognizes me, has the best room in the clinic. I get up every morning, put on my game face and do what I have to.
(12-07-2018, 01:49 AM)Joshua Wrote: Carter of the jocks he had the best story. I like Kevin but he's a generic jock and there isn't much depth in him compared to Carter

I mean, no argument that Carter is amazing, but not sure I'd call Kevin generic. The jokester jock stuff is kind of atypical for a leading guy in a horror movie, you had the Carrie relationship stuff (which is certainly sympathetic on his end), having him deal with the trauma of death being after them is good, etc. It's actually somewhat close for me
Carter.
[Image: tumblr_poon1z1I5Z1sn5521o8_400.gifv][Image: tumblr_poon1z1I5Z1sn5521o1_400.gifv][Image: tumblr_poon1z1I5Z1sn5521o5_400.gifv]
[Image: tumblr_poon1z1I5Z1sn5521o6_400.gifv][Image: tumblr_poon1z1I5Z1sn5521o7_400.gifv][Image: tumblr_poon1z1I5Z1sn5521o3_400.gifv]