Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character vs. Character
Abstain

James Patrick March (Hotel) vs. Ramsay Bolton (Thrones)
[Image: QZgm7BV.png]
God save us from half the people who think they`re doing God`s work.
[Image: hmxtIX1.gif][Image: 5iHvug5.gif][Image: ymCkuEn.gif]
[Image: htq0bgP.gif][Image: IDgw5N0.gif][Image: hViSDml.gif]
I mean come on, we hunt Monsters! Normal people - they see a monster and they run, but not us; we search out things that want to kill us. You know who does that? Crazy People!
March. An icon.

Michael (Apocalypse) vs. March (Hotel)
[Image: cMOBKOg.png]

Tell me something boy.  Aren`t you tired trying to fill that void? Or do you need more? Ain`t it hard keeping it so harcore? 
I`m falling... In all the good times I find myself longing for change... And in the bad times I fear myself.
[Image: tumblr_pfqaf8DbXA1vrokeeo8_400.gif][Image: fLWkBYs.gif][Image: 6nDCFVL.gif]
[Image: rHMuXKc.gif][Image: 7lLbJPD.gif][Image: ldx12C9.gif]
I`m off the deep end, watch as I dive in. I`ll never meet the ground. Crash through the surface
where they can`t hurt us... We`re far from the Shallow now!
March. Also love Michael

Alejandro (TGI) vs. Justine (TGI)
I mean come on, we hunt Monsters! Normal people - they see a monster and they run, but not us; we search out things that want to kill us. You know who does that? Crazy People!
Justine

Same

Tell me something boy.  Aren`t you tired trying to fill that void? Or do you need more? Ain`t it hard keeping it so harcore? 
I`m falling... In all the good times I find myself longing for change... And in the bad times I fear myself.
[Image: tumblr_pfqaf8DbXA1vrokeeo8_400.gif][Image: fLWkBYs.gif][Image: 6nDCFVL.gif]
I`m off the deep end, watch as I dive in. I`ll never meet the ground. Crash through the surface
Probz Justine. Lorenza’s good at acting.

Paul (Cabin Fever) vs. Josh (Hostel)
Josh because he was super sweet and endearing.

Same?

Josh by far. Better developed, way more likeable

Aria vs. The Illusive Man (Mass Effect)