Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Redbird Orphange (Mini-RPG)
On October 31st of 1995, The Redbird Orphanage was suddenly and explicitly shut down; forcing it's staff to send the 956 children to any place willing to take them. It was a task that took many months of non-stop searching, but eventually every kid was given a new home... wither it was a good or bad home is an entirely different story.
Now, 25years later, six of the now grown-up kids are forced to return when their names are casually mentioned in the will of a former Redbird orphan; one that none of them have had contact with in years. All have been promised a share of his fortune, though none of them can touch a cent of it unless they've spent exactly a week back in the ol' orphanage. Should be an easy task, right?
Unfortunately the group quickly learn that each of them were brought here for a specific reason: each of them carries a deadly secret, and someone out there is now dead-set on exposing them for the frauds, criminals and sadist they *really* are.
A RPG Mini-Series.

.:CHARACTERS:.

[Image: tumblr_pgrfgzqDeE1qm3yaoo9_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pgrfgzqDeE1qm3yaoo2_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pgrfgzqDeE1qm3yaoo10_400.gif]

When I was scared, I would imagine myself building a big wall all around me,
 made of the strongest bricks in the whole world.
And when I got scared, I would imagine myself putting another one on,
 one after the other, until that wall was so thick and so strong
 I knew I’d be safe in there forever.

[Image: tumblr_pgrfgzqDeE1qm3yaoo8_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pgrfgzqDeE1qm3yaoo6_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pgrfgzqDeE1qm3yaoo4_400.gif]
Yay I was added!!! Im so glad you loved Fiona
LILAH MORGAN
[Image: VTU96yp.gif][Image: RBifvJa.gif][Image: M9EXx0k.gif]
[Image: M4iCszL.gif][Image: tOx8HD3.gif][Image: q2QwGnb.gif?dateline=1545710331]
It`s a survival thing. I made a lot of devil`s bargains and I stuck to them. As a result I live somewhat dangerously and quite comfortably. And my mother, who no longer recognizes me, has the best room in the clinic. I get up every morning, put on my game face and do what I have to.