Poll: Better death involving a vehicle?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Teri (FD1)
100.00%
3 100.00%
Janet (FD4)
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Better death scene involving a vehicle? Teri (FD1) or Janet (TFD)
Both characters were run over and crushed by a moving vehicle but who had the better death scene?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR7Um256bbk
vs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQPBkYcAoKs
LILAH MORGAN
[Image: VTU96yp.gif][Image: RBifvJa.gif][Image: M9EXx0k.gif]
[Image: M4iCszL.gif][Image: tOx8HD3.gif][Image: q2QwGnb.gif?dateline=1545710331]
It`s a survival thing. I made a lot of devil`s bargains and I stuck to them. As a result I live somewhat dangerously and quite comfortably. And my mother, who no longer recognizes me, has the best room in the clinic. I get up every morning, put on my game face and do what I have to.
Teri vs. George would make more sense given that he's the one ripping hers off... (especially since Nick and Lori share that death with Janet)

Terry /thread
[Image: bJnaiaN.png?1]
[Image: hCyioEZ.gif][Image: 5uktvJb.gif][Image: 8fYEeHi.gif]
[Image: P202PRj.gif][Image: Umg6ZcL.gif][Image: gt9sM7d.gif]
Do you know what it`s like to be told how lucky you are to be someone`s prisoner?
terry
[Image: 2OylL7h.png?1]
Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why?
They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logic.

[Image: tumblr_nt334n1Ivi1qc2pylo6_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nt334n1Ivi1qc2pylo2_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nt334n1Ivi1qc2pylo8_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_nt334n1Ivi1qc2pylo10_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nt334n1Ivi1qc2pylo7_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nt334n1Ivi1qc2pylo9_r1_250.gif]

Society is binding. Right? It’s filling in the cracks with concrete. Everything’s filed or reported, logged, right?
Chips in our kids heads so they won’t get lost. Society needs to crumble. We’re all just too chicken shit to let it.
Janet, Nick, and Lori's death was one of the few good moments in that godforsaken movie... but I still loved the suddenness of Teri's death.
(01-07-2019, 07:53 AM)Kevin R. Wrote: Janet, Nick, and Lori's death was one of the few good moments in that godforsaken movie... 

I didn’t know that ending had any fans. Between the awful series-ruining twist (that I just politely ignore) and the lame X-ray CGI, I’ve always thought it was dire and one of the worst horror ending so ever. Most people seem to feel the same. What did you like about it?
Do you know what it`s like to be told how lucky you are to be someone`s prisoner?
(01-07-2019, 07:55 AM)Repo Wrote:
(01-07-2019, 07:53 AM)Kevin R. Wrote: Janet, Nick, and Lori's death was one of the few good moments in that godforsaken movie... 

I didn’t know that ending had any fans. Between the awful series-ruining twist (that I just politely ignore) and the lame X-ray CGI, I’ve always thought it was dire and one of the worst horror ending so ever. Most people seem to feel the same. What did you like about it?

That the movie was over. Big Grin

But seriously, it felt like the only real creative idea that the entire film had. Sure, it was a bad idea, but it was still at least some little spark of creativity, rather than the going-through-the-motions, Syfy-Asylum-mockbuster-level mess that the rest of the movie was.
(01-07-2019, 02:07 PM)Kevin R. Wrote:
(01-07-2019, 07:55 AM)Repo Wrote:

That the movie was over. Big Grin

But seriously, it felt like the only real creative idea that the entire film had. Sure, it was a bad idea, but it was still at least some little spark of creativity, rather than the going-through-the-motions, Syfy-Asylum-mockbuster-level mess that the rest of the movie was.

Fair enough on creativity, but, in this case, I think the bad idea undermines anything else. "This was death's plan all along and none of us cheated it" completely invalidates and violates the entire premise of the series in a way that is impossible to recover from. I just headcanon that silliness is really Nick having some insane and illogical theory.

Then the X-Ray stuff wasn't even creativity. They just ran out of money.