Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you tell when a horror film was once another script?
(03-20-2019, 03:14 AM)TheCheetahwings Wrote:
(03-17-2019, 01:32 AM)Joshua Wrote:
(03-17-2019, 01:23 AM)Kevin R. Wrote: I was able to pretty easily tell that The Rage: Carrie 2 was originally a standalone script that had the Carrie name tacked onto it, mainly because of how poorly the scenes with Sue Snell and Rachel's backstory as Carrie's half-sister mesh with the rest of the script. Both subplots felt like they were tacked on in rewrites.

So I wasn't the only one who noticed this as well? I noticed this when I watched this on the anniversary a few days ago. It felt like it was trying to be a poor version of the original Carrie and then ended up being Carrie 2.

Am I the only one who thought that they brought back Sue Snell after the success of H2O? Carrie 2 finished a year before H2O was a thought but it was released a year after H2O was released.

Also the Carrie events happened 20 years ago in The Rage just like how it happened in H2O

How would it be inspired by H20 if it finished before H20 was a thing, idgi.

H20 was in development before The Rage was even a thing, also only reason it feels like this because Sue Snell is such a minor character in it like she wasn't even apart of the original script.
LILAH MORGAN
[Image: VTU96yp.gif][Image: RBifvJa.gif][Image: M9EXx0k.gif]
[Image: M4iCszL.gif][Image: tOx8HD3.gif][Image: q2QwGnb.gif?dateline=1545710331]
It`s a survival thing. I made a lot of devil`s bargains and I stuck to them. As a result I live somewhat dangerously and quite comfortably. And my mother, who no longer recognizes me, has the best room in the clinic. I get up every morning, put on my game face and do what I have to.