Poll: Who did a better job at psychologically messing with Jason?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ginny in Part 2
100.00%
1 100.00%
Tommy in Part 4
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who did a better job at psychologically messing with Jason? Ginny or Tommy
These two protagonists are the only characters in the Friday series to try to mind fuck Jason to try and make him vulnerable. But who did it better? Tommy in Part 4 or Ginny in Part 2

Show ContentSpoiler:
Show ContentSpoiler:
LILAH MORGAN
[Image: VTU96yp.gif][Image: RBifvJa.gif][Image: M9EXx0k.gif]
[Image: M4iCszL.gif][Image: tOx8HD3.gif][Image: q2QwGnb.gif?dateline=1545710331]
It`s a survival thing. I made a lot of devil`s bargains and I stuck to them. As a result I live somewhat dangerously and quite comfortably. And my mother, who no longer recognizes me, has the best room in the clinic. I get up every morning, put on my game face and do what I have to.
Tommy briefly distracted Jason. Ginny got him to totally surrender to her and would’ve killed him if not for accidentally moving and showing his mom’s head. She should’ve knocked that off the shrine.
[Image: bJnaiaN.png?1]
[Image: hCyioEZ.gif][Image: 5uktvJb.gif][Image: 8fYEeHi.gif]
[Image: P202PRj.gif][Image: Umg6ZcL.gif][Image: gt9sM7d.gif]
Do you know what it`s like to be told how lucky you are to be someone`s prisoner?
Ginny
[Image: tumblr_pn6z9hZvJ91r0jkkko2_r1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pn6z9hZvJ91r0jkkko1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pn6z9hZvJ91r0jkkko3_r1_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_pn6z9hZvJ91r0jkkko5_r1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pn6z9hZvJ91r0jkkko6_r1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pn6z9hZvJ91r0jkkko8_r1_400.gif]

And I think its going to be a long, long time til touchdowns bring me round again to find...
Im not the man they think I am at home, oh no, Im a rocket man.