Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the worst recasting in a horror film ever?
As the title says: What is the worst recasting in a horror film that you've seen? 

My example:

J.C. Brandy in Halloween 6
LILAH MORGAN
[Image: VTU96yp.gif][Image: RBifvJa.gif][Image: M9EXx0k.gif]
[Image: M4iCszL.gif][Image: tOx8HD3.gif][Image: q2QwGnb.gif?dateline=1545710331]
It`s a survival thing. I made a lot of devil`s bargains and I stuck to them. As a result I live somewhat dangerously and quite comfortably. And my mother, who no longer recognizes me, has the best room in the clinic. I get up every morning, put on my game face and do what I have to.
Let me think of some, i'm not sure
[Image: ZeahVex.png]
[Image: xSoDp4m.gif][Image: vgKJue2.gif][Image: 8fOtMmr.gif]
[Image: zf410hX.gif][Image: QHneyGV.gif][Image: v5DfEro.gif]

Tuesday Knight in ANOES4 is the first to come to mind, even if I enjoyed the movie and wasn't head over heals for the character.
[Image: bJnaiaN.png?1]
[Image: hCyioEZ.gif][Image: 5uktvJb.gif][Image: 8fYEeHi.gif]
[Image: P202PRj.gif][Image: Umg6ZcL.gif][Image: gt9sM7d.gif]
Do you know what it`s like to be told how lucky you are to be someone`s prisoner?
Tuesday was awful
[Image: 2OylL7h.png?1]
Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why?
They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logic.

[Image: tumblr_nt334n1Ivi1qc2pylo6_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nt334n1Ivi1qc2pylo2_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nt334n1Ivi1qc2pylo8_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_nt334n1Ivi1qc2pylo10_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nt334n1Ivi1qc2pylo7_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nt334n1Ivi1qc2pylo9_r1_250.gif]

Society is binding. Right? It’s filling in the cracks with concrete. Everything’s filed or reported, logged, right?
Chips in our kids heads so they won’t get lost. Society needs to crumble. We’re all just too chicken shit to let it.
Running From A Nightmare is enough to excuse it for me
[Image: tumblr_p2j5kkMVyd1wchvx4o3_250.gif][Image: tumblr_p2j5kkMVyd1wchvx4o4_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_p2j5kkMVyd1wchvx4o5_r3_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_p2j5kkMVyd1wchvx4o2_250.gif][Image: tumblr_p2j5kkMVyd1wchvx4o7_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_p2j5kkMVyd1wchvx4o1_r1_250.gif]

I have something to say! I am not going to wait for Wadsworth to unmask me.
I work for the State Department and I am a homosexual!
Thumbs up on Tuesday Knight replacing Patricia Arquette in The Dream Master. Going from a future Oscar winner to a D-list pop singer was... something of a step down.

I'd like to nominate Kiele Sanchez replacing Melissa George in 30 Days of Night: Dark Days. In the original, Melissa's accent may have been a bit shaky, but she had a certain warmth to her while still coming across as a badass backcountry woman. Kiele, on the other hand, gave a completely one-note "tough chick" performance, and the kicker was that she still wasn't the worst actor in the movie.