Land of the Dead (2005)
[Image: 4kbe5j.jpg]
Now that zombies have taken over the world, the living have built a walled-in city to keep the dead out. But all's not well where it's most safe, as a revolution plans to overthrow the city leadership, and the zombies are turning into more advanced creatures.
[Image: w9H9Sbv.png?1]
[Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo3-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo4-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo1-250.gif]
[Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo5-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo8-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo6-250.gif]
We have a payload to deliver to the heart of our nearest star. We are delivering that payload cause that star is dying and, if it dies, we die, everything dies. So that is our mission, there is nothing, literally nothing, more important than completing our mission. End of story.

This one looks mixed, not sure
[Image: fglyMzL.png]

[Image: e7dSZDW.gif][Image: mm7GUzP.gif][Image: UBbhEYQ.gif]
[Image: gZUnDWY.gif][Image: WBJnK8i.gif][Image: UQZ61MD.gif]
Never seen this, or heard of it till recently  Confused
[Image: tumblr_pgqd1jQd4I1qiiay5o7_250.gifv][Image: tumblr_pgqd1jQd4I1qiiay5o3_250.gif][Image: tumblr_pgqd1jQd4I1qiiay5o2_250.gif]

Here`s to four straight years
of pre-gaming with the dead...

[Image: tumblr_pgqd1jQd4I1qiiay5o5_250.gif][Image: tumblr_pgqd1jQd4I1qiiay5o1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_pgqd1jQd4I1qiiay5o4_250.gif]
Underrated, I actually liked it quite a bit. The social commentary is, admittedly, a bit in-your-face (not that Romero is exactly subtle), but the class messages are fairly on point and interesting. Gore is good, characters are definitely good, and some nice suspense/atmosphere. Absolutely worth a viewing.
[Image: w9H9Sbv.png?1]
[Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo3-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo4-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo1-250.gif]
[Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo5-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo8-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo6-250.gif]
We have a payload to deliver to the heart of our nearest star. We are delivering that payload cause that star is dying and, if it dies, we die, everything dies. So that is our mission, there is nothing, literally nothing, more important than completing our mission. End of story.