Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Brother Canada 5
[Image: 86UeW2s.png]
[Image: bJnaiaN.png?1]
[Image: hCyioEZ.gif][Image: 5uktvJb.gif][Image: 8fYEeHi.gif]
[Image: P202PRj.gif][Image: Umg6ZcL.gif][Image: gt9sM7d.gif]
Do you know what it`s like to be told how lucky you are to be someone`s prisoner?
This season is absolutely awesome so far. So sad Mark was the first one evicted just cause he's a pretty face. Kevin & Dem are my faves by far. Dallas gamethrowing SO hard was...hilarious. Karen is pretty funny too but Gary is an asshat
[Image: tumblr_p2j5kkMVyd1wchvx4o3_250.gif][Image: tumblr_p2j5kkMVyd1wchvx4o4_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_p2j5kkMVyd1wchvx4o5_r3_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_p2j5kkMVyd1wchvx4o2_250.gif][Image: tumblr_p2j5kkMVyd1wchvx4o7_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_p2j5kkMVyd1wchvx4o1_r1_250.gif]

I have something to say! I am not going to wait for Wadsworth to unmask me.
I work for the State Department and I am a homosexual!
(06-11-2019, 06:51 AM)Mr. Green Wrote: Dallas gamethrowing SO hard was...hilarious. 

He didn’t even gamethrow. That was Dallas trying to save his ass as move the target onto like SIX different people (Karen, then Kevin/Bruno, then Dillon, then Emily, then Sindy) all in one week. All while begging the veterans to help him take out newbies and the newbies to help him clean out the other vets. He wasn’t playing to win, Dallas just.... sucks at Big Brother.
Do you know what it`s like to be told how lucky you are to be someone`s prisoner?
(06-11-2019, 06:57 AM)Repo Wrote:
(06-11-2019, 06:51 AM)Mr. Green Wrote: Dallas gamethrowing SO hard was...hilarious. 

He didn’t even gamethrow. That was Dallas trying to save his ass as move the target onto like SIX different people (Karen, then Kevin/Bruno, then Dillon, then Emily, then Sindy) all in one week. All while begging the veterans to help him take out newbies and the newbies to help him clean out the other vets. He wasn’t playing to win, Dallas just.... sucks at Big Brother.

Dallas is just...REALLY, unbelievably bad at big brother. It's insane. Kevin tho <3
[Image: tumblr_p2j5kkMVyd1wchvx4o3_250.gif][Image: tumblr_p2j5kkMVyd1wchvx4o4_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_p2j5kkMVyd1wchvx4o5_r3_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_p2j5kkMVyd1wchvx4o2_250.gif][Image: tumblr_p2j5kkMVyd1wchvx4o7_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_p2j5kkMVyd1wchvx4o1_r1_250.gif]

Cass going home was kinda shocking, I didn't really like her tooo much though. Jackie's kinda gone downhill from that episode when I expected initial possible fave. Gary vs. Dre was...INTENSE. I was shocked Gary went too. Backwards week really switched up the entire game and now the power shift from Dem to William is going to be insane...

(06-12-2019, 01:08 AM)Mr. Green Wrote: Cass going home was kinda shocking, I didn't really like her tooo much though. Jackie's kinda gone downhill from that episode when I expected initial possible fave. Gary vs. Dre was...INTENSE. I was shocked Gary went too. Backwards week really switched up the entire game and now the power shift from Dem to  William is going to be insane...

Persian Princess Cass </3 I love her.

And the real powershift is from Neda to William. She's had this game under control by securing HOHs through herself and her allies (something Backwards Week only furthered because she controls the house majority). William's in the minority and not tied to Neda at all, meaning she's got nowhere near the same level of influence this week. The immunity will protect her, but not her allies and certainly won't assure Neda that her targets go. And this is sure to be even bigger going into a double.
OH MY GOD. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT DOUBLE EVICTION. WHAT IS GOING OUT I'M LEGIT SPEECHLESS RIGHT NOW. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND.