Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Animal Crossing: New Horizons (2020)

[Image: 2OylL7h.png?1]
Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why?
They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logic.

[Image: tumblr_nt334n1Ivi1qc2pylo6_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nt334n1Ivi1qc2pylo2_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nt334n1Ivi1qc2pylo8_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_nt334n1Ivi1qc2pylo10_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nt334n1Ivi1qc2pylo7_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nt334n1Ivi1qc2pylo9_r1_250.gif]

Society is binding. Right? It’s filling in the cracks with concrete. Everything’s filed or reported, logged, right?
Chips in our kids heads so they won’t get lost. Society needs to crumble. We’re all just too chicken shit to let it.
Looks amazing, and extremely excited for this.

It coming out in 2020 isn't a bad thing. An extra year is huge in game development and will lead to a dramatically superior product with both more features and fewer bugs/glitches. A late release is infinitely better than a rushed one.
[Image: bJnaiaN.png?1]
[Image: hCyioEZ.gif][Image: 5uktvJb.gif][Image: 8fYEeHi.gif]
[Image: P202PRj.gif][Image: Umg6ZcL.gif][Image: gt9sM7d.gif]
Do you know what it`s like to be told how lucky you are to be someone`s prisoner?
The title...sweetie, are you ok?
[Image: tumblr_p2j5kkMVyd1wchvx4o3_250.gif][Image: tumblr_p2j5kkMVyd1wchvx4o4_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_p2j5kkMVyd1wchvx4o5_r3_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_p2j5kkMVyd1wchvx4o2_250.gif][Image: tumblr_p2j5kkMVyd1wchvx4o7_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_p2j5kkMVyd1wchvx4o1_r1_250.gif]

I have something to say! I am not going to wait for Wadsworth to unmask me.
I work for the State Department and I am a homosexual!
They apparently delayed the game for their developers to avoid time crunching and not be overworked.

Quote:Speaking to IGN, Nintendo of America’s new president, Doug Bowser, said that Nintendo is all about making people happy and that means its employees as well as its fans. “We need to make sure that our employees have good work-life balance,” explained Bowser, who also said that Nintendo has a policy that it will not release a game until it is ready. The delay of Animal Crossing: New Horizons is one showing of that, said Bowser. The Nintendo boss also said that “It’s really important that we have that balance in our world” and that this policy is something that Nintendo is “proud” of.

Nintendo’s approach to work-life balance for its game developers bucks the unfortunate trend of crunch culture, which is where developers are asked to work grueling hours to make a game release on time. Mortal Kombat 11 developer NetherRealm Studios is one company accused of having a horrendous crunch culture with former employees, speaking anonymously, saying that at times they had to pull 100 hour work weeks.

This will be better for the game and the people making it without abusing them like game companies tend to do. They took a pretty big hit financially for it so this is why nintendo is the best.
[Image: 2OylL7h.png?1]
Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why?
They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logic.

[Image: tumblr_nt334n1Ivi1qc2pylo6_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nt334n1Ivi1qc2pylo2_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nt334n1Ivi1qc2pylo8_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_nt334n1Ivi1qc2pylo10_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nt334n1Ivi1qc2pylo7_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nt334n1Ivi1qc2pylo9_r1_250.gif]

Society is binding. Right? It’s filling in the cracks with concrete. Everything’s filed or reported, logged, right?
Chips in our kids heads so they won’t get lost. Society needs to crumble. We’re all just too chicken shit to let it.