Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cube (1997)
[Image: I83TDiy.jpg]
Six different people, each from a very different walk of life, awaken to find themselves inside a giant cube with thousands of possible rooms. Each has a skill that becomes clear when they must band together to get out: a cop, a math whiz, a building designer, a doctor, an escape master, and a disabled man. Each plays a part in their thrilling quest to find answers as to why they've been imprisoned.
[Image: QZgm7BV.png]
God save us from half the people who think they`re doing God`s work.
[Image: hmxtIX1.gif][Image: 5iHvug5.gif][Image: ymCkuEn.gif]
[Image: htq0bgP.gif][Image: IDgw5N0.gif][Image: hViSDml.gif]
I mean come on, we hunt Monsters! Normal people - they see a monster and they run, but not us; we search out things that want to kill us. You know who does that? Crazy People!
I've never seen these films.
[Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo4_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo8_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo2_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo7_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo5_400.gif]

How do I know if this shits fabricated?
Time goes by and I cant control my mind...
It’s pretty stellar. The concept is clever and provides for some great suspense, but the characters are what really make the movie. Great development and really interesting dynamics.

Show ContentSpoiler:
I mean come on, we hunt Monsters! Normal people - they see a monster and they run, but not us; we search out things that want to kill us. You know who does that? Crazy People!
Hmmm, I'll have to see this one then.
[Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo4_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo8_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo2_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo7_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo5_400.gif]

How do I know if this shits fabricated?
Time goes by and I cant control my mind...
The ending left me destroyed giveup LOVED it though, the movie was amazing, had a great cast of charries & was super creepy and suspenseful. Kept me guessing the whole movie and generally just so well made considering the budget (it's amazing in general really).
[Image: cMOBKOg.png]

Tell me something boy.  Aren`t you tired trying to fill that void? Or do you need more? Ain`t it hard keeping it so harcore? 
I`m falling... In all the good times I find myself longing for change... And in the bad times I fear myself.
[Image: tumblr_pfqaf8DbXA1vrokeeo8_400.gif][Image: fLWkBYs.gif][Image: 6nDCFVL.gif]
[Image: rHMuXKc.gif][Image: 7lLbJPD.gif][Image: ldx12C9.gif]
I`m off the deep end, watch as I dive in. I`ll never meet the ground. Crash through the surface
where they can`t hurt us... We`re far from the Shallow now!
The ending ruins the entire movie for me pretty much, the injuries sustained from that character was not believable with what happens
[Image: 9sbtI31.png]
 [Image: Sy6lhHA.gif][Image: 6VE7tLa.gif][Image: ZzKG6ZH.gif]
[Image: eB32agO.gif][Image: KM6Ih84.gif][Image: 5d8w1m9.gif]

I'm not sure honestly...
Show ContentSpoiler:

Tell me something boy.  Aren`t you tired trying to fill that void? Or do you need more? Ain`t it hard keeping it so harcore? 
I`m falling... In all the good times I find myself longing for change... And in the bad times I fear myself.
[Image: tumblr_pfqaf8DbXA1vrokeeo8_400.gif][Image: fLWkBYs.gif][Image: 6nDCFVL.gif]
I`m off the deep end, watch as I dive in. I`ll never meet the ground. Crash through the surface
(10-26-2018, 09:17 AM)Ally Wrote: I'm not sure honestly...
Show ContentSpoiler:

Show ContentSpoiler:
[Image: 9sbtI31.png]
 [Image: Sy6lhHA.gif][Image: 6VE7tLa.gif][Image: ZzKG6ZH.gif]
[Image: eB32agO.gif][Image: KM6Ih84.gif][Image: 5d8w1m9.gif]

(10-26-2018, 09:19 AM)Tree Gelbman Wrote:
(10-26-2018, 09:17 AM)Ally Wrote: I'm not sure honestly...
Show ContentSpoiler:

Show ContentSpoiler:

Show ContentSpoiler:

Show ContentSpoiler: