Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst Horror Redherrings?
We've all seen them; which redherrings are just total duds for whatever reason?
[Image: bJnaiaN.png?1]
[Image: hCyioEZ.gif][Image: 5uktvJb.gif][Image: 8fYEeHi.gif]
[Image: P202PRj.gif][Image: Umg6ZcL.gif][Image: gt9sM7d.gif]
Do you know what it`s like to be told how lucky you are to be someone`s prisoner?
Anne Heche in "I Know What You Did Last Summer" we know she's not the killer, so why did they even bother making her a red herring. It was stupid and idiotic.
LILAH MORGAN
[Image: VTU96yp.gif][Image: RBifvJa.gif][Image: M9EXx0k.gif]
[Image: M4iCszL.gif][Image: tOx8HD3.gif][Image: q2QwGnb.gif?dateline=1545710331]
It`s a survival thing. I made a lot of devil`s bargains and I stuck to them. As a result I live somewhat dangerously and quite comfortably. And my mother, who no longer recognizes me, has the best room in the clinic. I get up every morning, put on my game face and do what I have to.
Worst of all time is Eve from Black Christmas. She’s in exactly one scene. We already see the yellow-skinned killer escaping the Asylum. Her suspicious traits include “The bitchy popular girls ostracize her for not looking like a model + wearing glasses” and “She bought someone a nice secret Santa gift to try and fit in.” She dies halfway through anyways so this whole thing goes nowhere (including any attempts an “Is she Agnes?” suspense thing). Nothing about her character works.

Aside from her:
Angelina (Scream 3)
Trevor (Scream 4)
Missy (IKWYDLS)
Alfred (Happy Bday to Me - Literally has a severed head molding of the girl who happens to be victim #1 and get her throat slashed)
Andy (Child’s Play OG - He actually is meant to be a suspect, so the problem is the hints are non-existent rather than too obvious)
Dwight (Cutting Class - Don’t think I’ve ever seen a douchey dudebro jock as the killer and I certainly never thought he’d end up being it)
Any creepy janitor ever (UL definitely comes to mind)
[Image: bJnaiaN.png?1]
[Image: hCyioEZ.gif][Image: 5uktvJb.gif][Image: 8fYEeHi.gif]
[Image: P202PRj.gif][Image: Umg6ZcL.gif][Image: gt9sM7d.gif]
Do you know what it`s like to be told how lucky you are to be someone`s prisoner?