Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Season 3 (Resurrection)
[Image: MV5BNTQzYjNiZWQtNzFhNy00NTEzLWE2NWEtZTFj...TgyNjI.png]

When a shadowy figure from Deion's past returns to haunt his present at the worst possible time, it threatens the lives of him and his newfound friends.

Actually a great season! Much better than S1/S2
[Image: ZeahVex.png]
[Image: xSoDp4m.gif][Image: vgKJue2.gif][Image: 8fOtMmr.gif]
[Image: zf410hX.gif][Image: QHneyGV.gif][Image: v5DfEro.gif]

fantastic season, it has it's issues like the killer choices but it is miles superior to the seasons from MTV. This actually felt like the movies and not just because the actual Ghostface costume and Roger Jackson returned. The atmosphere and the self awareness was very similar to the movies.

And the cast had personality and diversity whereas the MTV series only had a token Asian girl (Riley) or a token black girl (Zoe). Also Keke Palmer is one of the best casting decisions for the TV series. I'm so happy
Show ContentSpoiler:
LILAH MORGAN
[Image: VTU96yp.gif][Image: RBifvJa.gif][Image: M9EXx0k.gif]
[Image: M4iCszL.gif][Image: tOx8HD3.gif][Image: q2QwGnb.gif?dateline=1545710331]
It`s a survival thing. I made a lot of devil`s bargains and I stuck to them. As a result I live somewhat dangerously and quite comfortably. And my mother, who no longer recognizes me, has the best room in the clinic. I get up every morning, put on my game face and do what I have to.