Favorite Horror LGBT Characters?
LGBT representation in horror isn't great... so let's take the time to celebrate it done well!
[Image: w9H9Sbv.png?1]
[Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo3-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo4-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo1-250.gif]
[Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo5-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo8-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo6-250.gif]
We have a payload to deliver to the heart of our nearest star. We are delivering that payload cause that star is dying and, if it dies, we die, everything dies. So that is our mission, there is nothing, literally nothing, more important than completing our mission. End of story.

The silence says it all.

Ummm my BC cast? idk
L:
Theo - The Haunting of Hill House 
Theo - The Haunting (1963)
Pam - True Blood
Lana - American Horror Story: Asylum
Polly - May

G:
Isaak - Dexter
Bo - Cursed
David - Bride of Chucky
Josh - Hostel
Grady - ANOES2

B:
Eric - True Blood
Tara - True Blood
Countess - American Horror Story: Hotel
Donovan - American Horror Story: Hotel
Chaz - Hellbent
Ricky - 2001 Maniacs

T:
Norman Bates - Psycho
Liz Taylor - American Horror Story: Hotel
Angela - Sleepaway Camp

——

If you count vaguely more ambiguous ones, Spike, Angela, Darla, and Drusilla from Buffy/Angel could easily all fit in bi. Supernatural also queerbaits Dean pretty hardcore... so a strong case could be made.
[Image: w9H9Sbv.png?1]
[Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo3-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo4-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo1-250.gif]
[Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo5-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo8-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo6-250.gif]
We have a payload to deliver to the heart of our nearest star. We are delivering that payload cause that star is dying and, if it dies, we die, everything dies. So that is our mission, there is nothing, literally nothing, more important than completing our mission. End of story.

The effort ENDED my whole existence. So I'll just say I agree!

Also Gary from Stage Fright
Arnie and Dennis - Christine
Herbert West & Dan Caine - Reanimator