Sheriff Bracket RZH1 & 2 
Rick Grimes - Walking Dead
Donald Thompson - NOES
Neil Prescott - Scream
Wes Gardner - Scream Queens
Sheriff Meeker - Halloween 4 & 5
Gabe Wilson - Jordan Peele's Us
CHRIS HARTLEY
[Image: tumblr_o0os4fvb2O1rkxk2ho8_250.gif][Image: tumblr_o0os4fvb2O1rkxk2ho7_250.gif][Image: tumblr_o0os4fvb2O1rkxk2ho1_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_o0os4fvb2O1rkxk2ho6_250.gif][Image: tumblr_o0os4fvb2O1rkxk2ho3_250.gif][Image: tumblr_o0os4fvb2O1rkxk2ho5_250.gif]
Angel
Show ContentSpoiler:

Jack Torrance - The Shining
Eric Matthews - Saw
John Lowe - AHS: Hotel
Ben Harmon - AHS: Murder House
Tom Witzky - Stir of Echoes
Leo Barnes - Purge: Anarchy
Axel Palmer - MBV3D
Dennis Johnson - ANOES4/5
William - The VVitch
Wes Gardner - Scream Queens
Doug Bukowski - The Hills Have Eyes

I considered throwing on Dan Jordan, but he’s only really a dad-to-be in ANOES5 and never even learns Alice is pregnant.
[Image: w9H9Sbv.png?1]
[Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo3-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo4-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo1-250.gif]
[Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo5-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo8-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo6-250.gif]
We have a payload to deliver to the heart of our nearest star. We are delivering that payload cause that star is dying and, if it dies, we die, everything dies. So that is our mission, there is nothing, literally nothing, more important than completing our mission. End of story.

All of the ones repo listed are good

You also have to mention the Dad from US. he was hilarious and lovable.
[Image: zcS5rlI.png?1]
[Image: tumblr_ov0cubBf6t1r3ykuvo6_r1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_ov0cubBf6t1r3ykuvo5_r1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_ov0cubBf6t1r3ykuvo7_r1_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_ov0cubBf6t1r3ykuvo1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_ov0cubBf6t1r3ykuvo2_400.gif][Image: tumblr_ov0cubBf6t1r3ykuvo4_400.gif]

[Image: pnGk9h2.png?1]
(08-17-2019, 05:59 AM)TheCheetahwings Wrote: All of the ones repo listed are good

You also have to mention the Dad from US. he was hilarious and lovable.

Wow. You went all out on that list. Just copied my homework, including the ones you barely remember (Leo, Doug, maybe Axel?) or never seen (William). Someone truly went all out. Tongue 

Dad in Us is definitely likeable and funny. Wouldn’t quite make an alltime fav list for me, but he’s good.
[Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo3-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo4-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo1-250.gif]
[Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo5-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo8-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo6-250.gif]
We have a payload to deliver to the heart of our nearest star. We are delivering that payload cause that star is dying and, if it dies, we die, everything dies. So that is our mission, there is nothing, literally nothing, more important than completing our mission. End of story.

Gabe Wilson - Us
Lee Abbott - A Quiet Place
Ed Warren - Conjuring
Steve Freeling - Poltergeist
Guy Woodhouse - Rosemary's Baby
Jack Torrance - Shining
Eric Matthews - Saw 2
Wes Gardener - Scream Queens
[Image: tumblr_pst0ehmhc41qdhps7o3_r1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pst0ehmhc41qdhps7o7_r3_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pst0ehmhc41qdhps7o5_r2_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pst0ehmhc41qdhps7o1_400.gif]
We are all in strung-out shape, but stay frosty, and alert. We cannot afford to let one of those bastards in here.
I don’t think Gus necessarily counts since.... lol. Though I get his inclusion.

Would not have expected Ed Warren. I remember him being pretty bland (even if I tend to like Patrick Wilson). Lee is another really good one. Surprised you snubbed John and Ben given your love of both.

(08-28-2019, 01:42 PM)Repo Wrote: I don’t think Gus necessarily counts since.... lol. Though I get his inclusion.

Would not have expected Ed Warren. I remember him being pretty bland (even if I tend to like Patrick Wilson). Lee is another really good one. Surprised you snubbed John and Ben given your love of both.

Oh I forgot John. Definitely him too.

Ed is bland but he is a DILF! This thread never said I couldn't add hot dads Creep 

To be fair, Guy still brings in financial support to the home and wants to raise the kid so he is a dad, just not biologically. Same could be said for the dad in Orphan. Altho I don't know if I would say he's a fave...
[Image: tumblr_pst0ehmhc41qdhps7o3_r1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pst0ehmhc41qdhps7o7_r3_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pst0ehmhc41qdhps7o5_r2_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pst0ehmhc41qdhps7o1_400.gif]
We are all in strung-out shape, but stay frosty, and alert. We cannot afford to let one of those bastards in here.
(08-28-2019, 01:45 PM)Corporal Hicks Wrote:
(08-28-2019, 01:42 PM)Repo Wrote: I don’t think Gus necessarily counts since.... lol. Though I get his inclusion.

Ed is bland but he is a DILF! This thread never said I couldn't add hot dads Creep 

To be fair, Guy still brings in financial support to the home and wants to raise the kid so he is a dad, just not biologically. Same could be said for the dad in Orphan. Altho I don't know if I would say he's a fave...

Great points on Guy, actually. And yeah, the Orphan dad was absolutely terrible. Such a dumb and douchey hatesink. Couldn’t they have tried giving him some depth and sympathetic qualities?

True. But is hotness alone really a reason to include him? And why not include Patrick Wilson and Insidious, since he had vaguely more personality and backstory tbh. I also casually didn’t know Ed was a dad lmao.

(08-28-2019, 01:47 PM)Repo Wrote:
(08-28-2019, 01:45 PM)Corporal Hicks Wrote:

Great points on Guy, actually. And yeah, the Orphan dad was absolutely terrible. Such a dumb and douchey hatesink. Couldn’t they have tried giving him some depth and sympathetic qualities?

True. But is hotness alone really a reason to include him? And why not include Patrick Wilson and Insidious, since he had vaguely more personality and backstory tbh. I also casually didn’t know Ed was a dad lmao.

I mean...you have to be a dad to be considered a DILF. So I'll let that one slide. Creep I do like him better as a husband than a dad though... He wants to prevent Lorriane from further losing her life to exorcising demons after being completely traumatized during the last exorcism, in the second film he tries to give the kids the benefit of the doubt of faking the hauntings/entertain them to avoid them from thinking about the hauntings. He has bits and pieces that I genuinely do like about him so giveup

ALSO I ALMOST FORGOT
ARKIN FROM THE COLLECTOR. giveup
How did i forget Arkin!? He’s definitely on my list; above Eric and under Jack, I think. At most he’s under Eric and before John