Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jennifer's Body (2009)
[Image: mpajennifersbodyposter2b.jpg] 
When a demon takes possession of her, high-school hottie Jennifer (Megan Fox) turns a hungry eye on guys who never stood a chance with her before. While evil Jennifer satisfies her appetite for human flesh with the school's male population, her nerdy friend, Needy (Amanda Seyfried), learns what's happening and vows to put an end to the carnage.
[Image: tumblr_pgqd1jQd4I1qiiay5o7_250.gifv][Image: tumblr_pgqd1jQd4I1qiiay5o3_250.gif][Image: tumblr_pgqd1jQd4I1qiiay5o2_250.gif]

Here`s to four straight years
of pre-gaming with the dead...

[Image: tumblr_pgqd1jQd4I1qiiay5o5_250.gif][Image: tumblr_pgqd1jQd4I1qiiay5o1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_pgqd1jQd4I1qiiay5o4_250.gif]
This was really bad. I should give major props to Amanda Seyfried, who somehow manages to almost make dialogue as bad as Diablo Cody's work and is actually pretty likeable, but the rest is a disaster. Megan Fox proves exactly why she should NOT be an actress, giving an impossibly wooden and one-note performance bogged down by even shittier dialogue. And the rest of this movie is just irritating.

I'd recommend watching Tamara, which this lowkey rips off, but that one is way better with a much stronger leading villain actress to carry the film.
[Image: w9H9Sbv.png?1]
[Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo3-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo4-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo1-250.gif]
[Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo5-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo8-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo6-250.gif]
We have a payload to deliver to the heart of our nearest star. We are delivering that payload cause that star is dying and, if it dies, we die, everything dies. So that is our mission, there is nothing, literally nothing, more important than completing our mission. End of story.