Tower of Dawn
Kingdom of Ash

A Court of Thorns and Roses series:
A Court of Thorns and Roses
A Court of Mist and Fury
A Court of Wings and Ruin

Crescent City series:
A House of Earth and Blood
I take it she does tons of High Fantasy ones?
[Image: w9H9Sbv.png?1]
[Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo3-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo4-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo1-250.gif]
[Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo5-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo8-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo6-250.gif]
We have a payload to deliver to the heart of our nearest star. We are delivering that payload cause that star is dying and, if it dies, we die, everything dies. So that is our mission, there is nothing, literally nothing, more important than completing our mission. End of story.

(03-26-2020, 04:44 AM)Repo Wrote: I take it she does tons of High Fantasy ones?

Yup! I really love Assassin's Blade and ACOT&R. Hyped to read her other YA stuff then start her NA.
I love her books. They all are full of such life & passion that I was missing in a lot of my reads. I've never DNFed a book by her surprisingly enough, they all manage to captivate me in some way or another. I really appreciate how thought provoking her character dynamics are as well as the development they showcase. They're all so "real" in a way that many books fail to really capture.

My rankings of the books:

1. Queen of Shadows - this one is underrated. Very underrated. I know why some may not appreciate it like the others, but it's honestly really unique and special to me.

2. Throne of Glass - maybe a bit cliche but I love this one lol.

3. A Court of Wings and Ruin - wont lie this is the book that caught me off guard. at first i wasnt enjoying it like the rest and then BAM! It surprised me with a great middle to end half. So great.

4. Crown of Midnight - another great read. Feels a bit complex at times but I like that? Also really starts to push the series forward you know?

5. A Court of Mist and Fury - Wasn't sure this book could be topped before Wings & Rain. This is my favorite in the series other than that.

6. The Assassin's Blade - kii i thought the title to this one was pretty weird. it doesn't really fit the rest? but the story itself is good, just unexpected.

7. Heir of Fire - love this one a lot. dont remember it too much tho

8. Empire of Storms & Tower of Dawn - honestly? These books are tied. They feel like they both provide great stories and additions to the grander scheme of things.

9. Kingdom of Ash - this is so good too. It may seem like the books are getting "worse" but overall these are SO close together in terms of quality.

10. A Court of Thorns and Roses - i didn't really enjoy this series start as much but it is still VERY strong.... this is a great start to it.

Haven't had a chance to read A House of Earth and Blood yet but VERY excited!
[Image: zcS5rlI.png?1]
[Image: tumblr_ov0cubBf6t1r3ykuvo6_r1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_ov0cubBf6t1r3ykuvo5_r1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_ov0cubBf6t1r3ykuvo7_r1_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_ov0cubBf6t1r3ykuvo1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_ov0cubBf6t1r3ykuvo2_400.gif][Image: tumblr_ov0cubBf6t1r3ykuvo4_400.gif]

[Image: pnGk9h2.png?1]
(03-26-2020, 07:17 AM)TheCheetahwings Wrote: I love her books. They all are full of such life & passion that I was missing in a lot of my reads. I've never DNFed a book by her surprisingly enough, they all manage to captivate me in some way or another. I really appreciate how thought provoking her character dynamics are as well as the development they showcase. They're all so "real" in a way that many books fail to really capture.

1. Queen of Shadows - this one is underrated. Very underrated. I know why some may not appreciate it like the others, but it's honestly really unique and special to me.

3. A Court of Wings and Ruin - wont lie this is the book that caught me off guard. at first i wasnt enjoying it like the rest and then BAM! It surprised me with a great middle to end half. So great.

4. Crown of Midnight - another great read. Feels a bit complex at times but I like that? Also really starts to push the series forward you know?

5. A Court of Mist and Fury - Wasn't sure this book could be topped before Wings & Rain. This is my favorite in the series other than that.

6. The Assassin's Blade - kii i thought the title to this one was pretty weird. it doesn't really fit the rest? but the story itself is good, just unexpected.

8. Empire of Storms & Tower of Dawn - honestly? These books are tied. They feel like they both provide great stories and additions to the grander scheme of things.

9. Kingdom of Ash - this is so good too. It may seem like the books are getting "worse" but overall these are SO close together in terms of quality.

10. A Court of Thorns and Roses - i didn't really enjoy this series start as much but it is still VERY strong.... this is a great start to it.

"Wings and Rain"
The Heir of Fire ignoring
The fact you didn't realize Assassin's Blade is a novella 

The painting was a lie. A bright, pretty lie.
(03-26-2020, 07:20 AM)Boy Interrupted Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 07:17 AM)TheCheetahwings Wrote: I love her books. They all are full of such life & passion that I was missing in a lot of my reads. I've never DNFed a book by her surprisingly enough, they all manage to captivate me in some way or another. I really appreciate how thought provoking her character dynamics are as well as the development they showcase. They're all so "real" in a way that many books fail to really capture.

"Wings and Rain"
The Heir of Fire ignoring
The fact you didn't realize Assassin's Blade is a novella 

The painting was a lie. A bright, pretty lie.

those are typos silly, it's 3:20 am lol

And who cares if its a novella? They're still books.
[Image: zcS5rlI.png?1]
[Image: tumblr_ov0cubBf6t1r3ykuvo6_r1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_ov0cubBf6t1r3ykuvo5_r1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_ov0cubBf6t1r3ykuvo7_r1_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_ov0cubBf6t1r3ykuvo1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_ov0cubBf6t1r3ykuvo2_400.gif][Image: tumblr_ov0cubBf6t1r3ykuvo4_400.gif]

[Image: pnGk9h2.png?1]