The Invisible Man (2020)
Heart
[Image: fglyMzL.png]

[Image: e7dSZDW.gif][Image: mm7GUzP.gif][Image: UBbhEYQ.gif]
[Image: gZUnDWY.gif][Image: WBJnK8i.gif][Image: UQZ61MD.gif]
You call that a thread? This is a thread!

----------

The Invisible Man (2020)

Rated R for some strong bloody violence, and language

[Image: MV5BZGViNzc1MTMtNjljNy00NmI0LThlODUtZjdh...@._V1_.jpg]

Quote:When Cecilia's abusive ex takes his own life and leaves her his fortune, she suspects his death was a hoax. As a series of coincidences turn lethal, Cecilia works to prove that she is being hunted by someone nobody can see.

This was the last movie I saw in theaters before the quarantine, and I loved it so much I saw it twice. I was creeped out after watching it in a way I haven't been in a while. Elisabeth Moss was great, the titular bad guy will likely hit close to home for anyone who's ever dealt with domestic abuse or a stalker, and the fact that he scared the shit out of me even though I (fortunately) haven't dealt with such speaks to the quality of Leigh Whannell's writing and direction. The restaurant scene still frightens me, just sayin'.

My full review is here.
[Image: tumblr_lk94ugdWBf1qe6mn3o1_500.gif] [Image: tumblr_lfn89rxh3M1qbxq6qo1_500.gif]
[Image: tumblr_mqevaqodRr1qke7z9o3_500.gif]

----------

Latest review: The Hunt (2020)
End him Kevin!
[Image: tumblr_naxpujU6YA1qm11ozo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_naxpujU6YA1qm11ozo9_250.gif][Image: tumblr_naxpujU6YA1qm11ozo8_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_naxpujU6YA1qm11ozo1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_naxpujU6YA1qm11ozo6_250.gif][Image: tumblr_naxpujU6YA1qm11ozo3_250.gif]