Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overlord (2018)
I miiiight see this tomorrow. If not sometime soon.
[Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho4_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho3_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho6_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho7_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho9_400.gif]

One day Ill walk down the aisle, holding hands with my mama
Ill be thanking my dad cause she grew from the drama
Only want to do it once real bad, gon make that shit last
God forbid something happens, least this song issa smash...
I wanna see it but I also don't know if it's a top priority. It feels like a casual viewing.
[Image: cMOBKOg.png]

Tell me something boy.  Aren`t you tired trying to fill that void? Or do you need more? Ain`t it hard keeping it so harcore? 
I`m falling... In all the good times I find myself longing for change... And in the bad times I fear myself.
[Image: tumblr_pfqaf8DbXA1vrokeeo8_400.gif][Image: fLWkBYs.gif][Image: 6nDCFVL.gif]
[Image: rHMuXKc.gif][Image: 7lLbJPD.gif][Image: ldx12C9.gif]
I`m off the deep end, watch as I dive in. I`ll never meet the ground. Crash through the surface
where they can`t hurt us... We`re far from the Shallow now!
Yeah, but I may go with a few family members so why not.
[Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho4_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho3_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho6_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho7_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pj3r2vI73u1txd5rho9_400.gif]

One day Ill walk down the aisle, holding hands with my mama
Ill be thanking my dad cause she grew from the drama
Only want to do it once real bad, gon make that shit last
God forbid something happens, least this song issa smash...
I may try to see this tomorrow. Concept and reviews are very promising
[Image: QZgm7BV.png]
God save us from half the people who think they`re doing God`s work.
[Image: hmxtIX1.gif][Image: 5iHvug5.gif][Image: ymCkuEn.gif]
[Image: htq0bgP.gif][Image: IDgw5N0.gif][Image: hViSDml.gif]
I mean come on, we hunt Monsters! Normal people - they see a monster and they run, but not us; we search out things that want to kill us. You know who does that? Crazy People!
Me casually never hearing about this movie  giveup
[Image: tumblr_pgrfgzqDeE1qm3yaoo9_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pgrfgzqDeE1qm3yaoo2_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pgrfgzqDeE1qm3yaoo10_400.gif]

When I was scared, I would imagine myself building a big wall all around me,
 made of the strongest bricks in the whole world.
And when I got scared, I would imagine myself putting another one on,
 one after the other, until that wall was so thick and so strong
 I knew I’d be safe in there forever.

[Image: tumblr_pgrfgzqDeE1qm3yaoo8_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pgrfgzqDeE1qm3yaoo6_400.gif][Image: tumblr_pgrfgzqDeE1qm3yaoo4_400.gif]
I saw this (I forgot to post). It didn't really grip me in the 10-20 minutes as I had hoped but by the end it was really great. I loved the cast of characters & the concept and general execution was super enjoyable. May not be a continuation of Cloverfield but I think it's way better that it was a standalone.

Tell me something boy.  Aren`t you tired trying to fill that void? Or do you need more? Ain`t it hard keeping it so harcore? 
I`m falling... In all the good times I find myself longing for change... And in the bad times I fear myself.
[Image: tumblr_pfqaf8DbXA1vrokeeo8_400.gif][Image: fLWkBYs.gif][Image: 6nDCFVL.gif]
I`m off the deep end, watch as I dive in. I`ll never meet the ground. Crash through the surface
(11-25-2018, 01:24 AM)TheCheetahwings Wrote: I saw this (I forgot to post). It didn't really grip me in the 10-20 minutes as I had hoped but by the end it was really great. I loved the cast of characters & the concept and general execution was super enjoyable. May not be a continuation of Cloverfield but I think it's way better that it was a standalone.

I'm definitely happy that they didn't try to tie this to Cloverfield. Much better off that way. Maybe some good did come out of The Cloverfield Paradox in the end?
[Image: tumblr_ndmca8WK6j1rp0vkjo1_500.gif] [Image: tumblr_ndtsl4bRoA1rp0vkjo1_500.gif]
[Image: tumblr_md8voi6luz1qgx37po1_500.gif]

----------

Latest review: Creed II (2018)
Late but I edited the poster since I was using a cheap cloverfield fan poster from years ago lol