The White Wolf of Icicle Creek (2007)
[Image: wh2mcqY.png]
The White Wolf of Icicle Creek is the 16th installment in the Nancy Drew point-and-click adventure game series by Her Interactive. Follow a Trail to Hidden Secrets and Sabotage! Nancy Drew travels to the Canadian Rockies to investigate the Icicle Creek Lodge. Chantal, the owner of the lodge has asked her to uncover the culprit behind a recent string of suspicious accidents. A wolf also appears at the site of accidents and then mysteriously disappears when the police arrive. As Nancy makes her way to the lodge, an explosion rocks the night. A wolf howls mournfully in the distance. Nancy has barely set foot on the premises and already trouble is afoot! Can Nancy solve this mystery before all the guests leave and Chantal is left out in the cold?
[Image: CMpmaVD.png]
[Image: tumblr-o66xfxl-PXf1qb64kco9-r1-250.gif][Image: tumblr-o66xfxl-PXf1qb64kco7-r1-250.gif][Image: tumblr-o66xfxl-PXf1qb64kco2-250.gif]
[Image: tumblr-o66xfxl-PXf1qb64kco5-r1-250.gif][Image: tumblr-o66xfxl-PXf1qb64kco6-r1-250.gif][Image: tumblr-o66xfxl-PXf1qb64kco3-r2-250.gif]
So either I`m making up a story for dramatic effect, or I`m the only one telling the truth in a room full of liars!
I like wolf's they cute
[Image: tumblr_n83m0sN3RQ1qeybv0o3_r1_250.gifv][Image: tumblr_n83m0sN3RQ1qeybv0o2_250.gifv][Image: tumblr_n83m0sN3RQ1qeybv0o4_r1_250.gifv]
[Image: tumblr_nf4nl9HPip1qenumho6_r1_250.gifv][Image: tumblr_o9hipl2OmL1ub5aypo7_250.gifv][Image: tumblr_o9hipl2OmL1ub5aypo8_250.gifv]

Ser Jaime Lannister. On the breast of his tunic, the lion of his House was embroidered in gold thread, roaring its defiance. they called him the Lion of Lannister to his face and whispered “Kingslayer” behind his back. Jon found it hard to look away from him. “This is what a king should look like”, he thought to himself as he passed
(07-03-2018, 02:02 AM)DianeSelwyn Wrote: I like wolf's they cute

This. Game. Is. Not.

This is not the worst Nancy Drew game, the setting is kind of cool, and there's, like, one or two good puzzles. That is where my positives end. This is awful, tedious bullshit. I have never seen a Nancy Drew game with so much idiotic padding to stop you from actually investigating: clean everyone's rooms in the morning, three square meals a day, beware hypothermia, go ice fishing, keep all the guests happy. The first half of the game is Nancy stumbling around like some random employee and she stumbles onto bad thing after bad thing being caused by the culprit. Towards the backhalf, she begins investigating the backstory some (admittedly kind of a Nancy Drew norm, but it feels a bit weirder when the person is blowing shit up vs. gaslighting a woman by using an ancient family curse or sending some dead roses to a bitchy designer), but even that consists of some stupid, tedious bullshit (Fox and Geese. On repeat. The Wolf Commands. Good Lorde).

And that is WITHOUT getting into the cast of characters. Most of them are just kinda meh, disposable, and not really worth any fucks at all. I know characters aren't always Nancy Drew's strong suit, but seriously one of the most forgettable casts ever. Exceptions being Tino Balducci (who on the one hand is amusingly douchey but on the other is kinda wasted and out of place as your phone-contact and helper. He really doesn't add anything but dumb filler and was way better on Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon, but, like, thanks for being entertaining <3), Chantal Moique (fuck you, I'm already investigating. Hire your own cook and maid, or at least stop letting that get in the way of my investigation you stupid twat. Do you want the accidents fixed or not?), and, of course, the culprit

Show ContentSpoiler:

So yeah, fuck this game. It is a disaster. Ugh. So tedious and annoying, and even the writing and characters sucks (like, at least Alibi had me invested in the story enough to put up with the tedious bullshit that the game called gameplay. And didn't make me do a bunch of chores)
[Image: CMpmaVD.png]
[Image: tumblr-o66xfxl-PXf1qb64kco9-r1-250.gif][Image: tumblr-o66xfxl-PXf1qb64kco7-r1-250.gif][Image: tumblr-o66xfxl-PXf1qb64kco2-250.gif]
[Image: tumblr-o66xfxl-PXf1qb64kco5-r1-250.gif][Image: tumblr-o66xfxl-PXf1qb64kco6-r1-250.gif][Image: tumblr-o66xfxl-PXf1qb64kco3-r2-250.gif]
So either I`m making up a story for dramatic effect, or I`m the only one telling the truth in a room full of liars!