Poll: Fav. Cloverfield Lead?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hud Platt
0%
0 0%
Jason Hawkins
0%
0 0%
Lily Ford
0%
0 0%
Rob Hawkins
0%
0 0%
Beth McIntyre
0%
0 0%
Marlena Diamond
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fav. Cloverfield Lead?
Which of the six did you like best?
[Image: w9H9Sbv.png?1]
[Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo3-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo4-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo1-250.gif]
[Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo5-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo8-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo6-250.gif]
We have a payload to deliver to the heart of our nearest star. We are delivering that payload cause that star is dying and, if it dies, we die, everything dies. So that is our mission, there is nothing, literally nothing, more important than completing our mission. End of story.

Lily & Marlena were really likable and great. Hud was pretty funny too.
[Image: fglyMzL.png]

[Image: e7dSZDW.gif][Image: mm7GUzP.gif][Image: UBbhEYQ.gif]
[Image: gZUnDWY.gif][Image: WBJnK8i.gif][Image: UQZ61MD.gif]
Marlena
Lily
Rob
Hud

Hate:
Elizabeth
I didn’t hate Beth, but she was definitely the least interesting. Don’t remember who my fav was. Lily and Marlena are both pretty likeable and awesome, as were Jason and Rob. Can’t remember if Hud was funny or annoying. Been way too long.
[Image: w9H9Sbv.png?1]
[Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo3-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo4-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo1-250.gif]
[Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo5-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo8-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo6-250.gif]
We have a payload to deliver to the heart of our nearest star. We are delivering that payload cause that star is dying and, if it dies, we die, everything dies. So that is our mission, there is nothing, literally nothing, more important than completing our mission. End of story.

I still haven't seen the first movie. The sequel is tons better/don't like shaky camera style but i still wanna give this a watch
[Image: ZeahVex.png]
[Image: xSoDp4m.gif][Image: vgKJue2.gif][Image: 8fOtMmr.gif]
[Image: zf410hX.gif][Image: QHneyGV.gif][Image: v5DfEro.gif]