Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mass Effect 2 (2010)
Suicide Mission tomorrow night. Never gets old.
[Image: QZgm7BV.png]
God save us from half the people who think they`re doing God`s work.
[Image: hmxtIX1.gif][Image: 5iHvug5.gif][Image: ymCkuEn.gif]
[Image: htq0bgP.gif][Image: IDgw5N0.gif][Image: hViSDml.gif]
I mean come on, we hunt Monsters! Normal people - they see a monster and they run, but not us; we search out things that want to kill us. You know who does that? Crazy People!
Just finished the suicide squad giveup

• Shocked that I was able to have everyone live. I was sure one or two would've died. Thankfully they didn't tho! I was surprised how low key obvious a lot of the choices were lol, I feel like they put the best options for each choice first (like for real, they put Tali first for the coding thing and Samara first for the bionic stuff). Really overall intense and great though, and of course The Illusive man is a crazy loon. No shock there. I loved Miranda ending him with her resignation though, a true legend.
  • Joker and EDI are the cutest tbh, but the only person I ship Joker with is me! Are they really supposed to be a couple though lol their bickering is so couple-ish.
  • Tali's loyalty mission was really wow though, the court room drama and having her father's death be revealed on the trial. That was brutal for her. Thankfully I proved ha innocent!
  • Kasumi's loyalty mission was one of my faves. I loved the fancy setting and how Ocean's Eight schemey it felt, it was really fun and unique from the rest of the loyalty missions.
  • Love Legion even though I wish we got more of him. I feel really bad for him being so universally hated at first, I really didn't know what to expect from him at first.
Excited to do the rest of the DLC and move on to 3.
[Image: cMOBKOg.png]

Tell me something boy.  Aren`t you tired trying to fill that void? Or do you need more? Ain`t it hard keeping it so harcore? 
I`m falling... In all the good times I find myself longing for change... And in the bad times I fear myself.
[Image: tumblr_pfqaf8DbXA1vrokeeo8_400.gif][Image: fLWkBYs.gif][Image: 6nDCFVL.gif]
[Image: rHMuXKc.gif][Image: 7lLbJPD.gif][Image: ldx12C9.gif]
I`m off the deep end, watch as I dive in. I`ll never meet the ground. Crash through the surface
where they can`t hurt us... We`re far from the Shallow now!