Poll: Joffrey vs. Ramsay
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Joffrey Baratheon
50.00%
1 50.00%
Ramsay Bolton
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joffrey vs. Ramsay
Which fucked up psychopath do you prefer?
[Image: w9H9Sbv.png?1]
[Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo3-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo4-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo1-250.gif]
[Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo5-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo8-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo6-250.gif]
We have a payload to deliver to the heart of our nearest star. We are delivering that payload cause that star is dying and, if it dies, we die, everything dies. So that is our mission, there is nothing, literally nothing, more important than completing our mission. End of story.

While I think Ramsay is a more disturbing villain, I probably prefer Joffery since I find his motivations a lot more interesting, and I enjoy the characters he overall interacts with more.
[Image: tumblr_n83m0sN3RQ1qeybv0o3_r1_250.gifv][Image: tumblr_n83m0sN3RQ1qeybv0o2_250.gifv][Image: tumblr_n83m0sN3RQ1qeybv0o4_r1_250.gifv]
[Image: tumblr_nf4nl9HPip1qenumho6_r1_250.gifv][Image: tumblr_o9hipl2OmL1ub5aypo7_250.gifv][Image: tumblr_o9hipl2OmL1ub5aypo8_250.gifv]

Ser Jaime Lannister. On the breast of his tunic, the lion of his House was embroidered in gold thread, roaring its defiance. they called him the Lion of Lannister to his face and whispered “Kingslayer” behind his back. Jon found it hard to look away from him. “This is what a king should look like”, he thought to himself as he passed
Ramsay's motivations are why I prefer him ironically. I think he's a bit of a mirror to Jon Snow, also being a snow. He wants to make a name of himself (desperate to do so) and will stop at nothing to get it, torturing and hurting people in the process. He's like a twisted and fucked up version of the heroic Jon archetype, if he took that cunning and dark path. He buries his insecurities and feeling of worthlessness with violence and viciousness, and generally feels threatened when the baby is born because he knows/fears that he will be replaced and matter less than the blood-related son. Generally his viciousness and how pleasurable cruelty seems to him. Not to mention his weird relationship dynamic with Theon, where he seems to care for him in his weird-fucked up way.
[Image: zcS5rlI.png?1]
[Image: tumblr_ov0cubBf6t1r3ykuvo6_r1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_ov0cubBf6t1r3ykuvo5_r1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_ov0cubBf6t1r3ykuvo7_r1_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_ov0cubBf6t1r3ykuvo1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_ov0cubBf6t1r3ykuvo2_400.gif][Image: tumblr_ov0cubBf6t1r3ykuvo4_400.gif]

[Image: pnGk9h2.png?1]
(04-04-2019, 06:48 AM)TheCheetahwings Wrote: Ramsay's motivations are why I prefer him ironically. I think he's a bit of a mirror to Jon Snow, also being a snow. He wants to make a name of himself (desperate to do so) and will stop at nothing to get it, torturing and hurting people in the process. He's like a twisted and fucked up version of the heroic Jon archetype, if he took that cunning and dark path. He buries his insecurities and feeling of worthlessness with violence and viciousness, and generally feels threatened when the baby is born because he knows/fears that he will be replaced and matter less than the blood-related son. Generally his viciousness and how pleasurable cruelty seems to him. Not to mention his weird relationship dynamic with Theon, where he seems to care for him in his weird-fucked up way.

You may have just made answering this a bit tougher for me...

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: tumblr_pgqd1jQd4I1qiiay5o7_250.gifv][Image: tumblr_pgqd1jQd4I1qiiay5o3_250.gif][Image: tumblr_pgqd1jQd4I1qiiay5o2_250.gif]

Here`s to four straight years
of pre-gaming with the dead...

[Image: tumblr_pgqd1jQd4I1qiiay5o5_250.gif][Image: tumblr_pgqd1jQd4I1qiiay5o1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_pgqd1jQd4I1qiiay5o4_250.gif]
(05-01-2019, 06:07 PM)TyeSays Wrote:
(04-04-2019, 06:48 AM)TheCheetahwings Wrote: Ramsay's motivations are why I prefer him ironically. I think he's a bit of a mirror to Jon Snow, also being a snow. He wants to make a name of himself (desperate to do so) and will stop at nothing to get it, torturing and hurting people in the process. He's like a twisted and fucked up version of the heroic Jon archetype, if he took that cunning and dark path. He buries his insecurities and feeling of worthlessness with violence and viciousness, and generally feels threatened when the baby is born because he knows/fears that he will be replaced and matter less than the blood-related son. Generally his viciousness and how pleasurable cruelty seems to him. Not to mention his weird relationship dynamic with Theon, where he seems to care for him in his weird-fucked up way.

Literally had the same reaction. Made this poll thinking it'd go to Joffrey, had to step back and seriously consider voting for Ramsay. Still haven't picked.
[Image: w9H9Sbv.png?1]
[Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo3-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo4-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo1-250.gif]
[Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo5-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo8-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo6-250.gif]
We have a payload to deliver to the heart of our nearest star. We are delivering that payload cause that star is dying and, if it dies, we die, everything dies. So that is our mission, there is nothing, literally nothing, more important than completing our mission. End of story.

(05-01-2019, 06:09 PM)Repo Wrote:
(05-01-2019, 06:07 PM)TyeSays Wrote:

Literally had the same reaction. Made this poll thinking it'd go to Joffrey, had to step back and seriously consider voting for Ramsay. Still haven't picked.

I was seriously coming into the thread to vote Joffrey, then I saw Ken's post  Heart
[Image: tumblr_pgqd1jQd4I1qiiay5o7_250.gifv][Image: tumblr_pgqd1jQd4I1qiiay5o3_250.gif][Image: tumblr_pgqd1jQd4I1qiiay5o2_250.gif]

Here`s to four straight years
of pre-gaming with the dead...

[Image: tumblr_pgqd1jQd4I1qiiay5o5_250.gif][Image: tumblr_pgqd1jQd4I1qiiay5o1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_pgqd1jQd4I1qiiay5o4_250.gif]