Poll: Fav. Part 7 Character?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tina Shepard
0%
0 0%
Amanda Shepard
0%
0 0%
Nick
33.33%
1 33.33%
Melissa
66.67%
2 66.67%
Dr. Crews
0%
0 0%
Maddy
0%
0 0%
Robin
0%
0 0%
David
0%
0 0%
Eddie
0%
0 0%
Russell
0%
0 0%
Sandra
0%
0 0%
Kate
0%
0 0%
Ben
0%
0 0%
Michael
0%
0 0%
Jane
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fav. Part 7 Character?
Who did you like most?
[Image: QZgm7BV.png]
God save us from half the people who think they`re doing God`s work.
[Image: hmxtIX1.gif][Image: 5iHvug5.gif][Image: ymCkuEn.gif]
[Image: htq0bgP.gif][Image: IDgw5N0.gif][Image: hViSDml.gif]
I mean come on, we hunt Monsters! Normal people - they see a monster and they run, but not us; we search out things that want to kill us. You know who does that? Crazy People!
nick or melissa.
[Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo4_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo8_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo2_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo7_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo5_400.gif]

How do I know if this shits fabricated?
Time goes by and I cant control my mind...
I'm not too sure, honestly. The cast has become one of this movie's main issues for me, which is weird since I used to be a fan of a lot of them.

Maybe Crews. He's so evil it flips into being kinda lolz (like murdering Tina's mom). Nick is hot and kinda likeable. Melissa used to be my fav, and she has her moments, but bitch characters can be far more fun. Eddie seems to hit the unintentionally unsympathetic stuff which is an issue, but he is amusing at points. Maddie is sympathetic and gets some development, although she's underused.
I mean come on, we hunt Monsters! Normal people - they see a monster and they run, but not us; we search out things that want to kill us. You know who does that? Crazy People!
I'm not sure.
[Image: xG987P7.gif]
[Image: cMOBKOg.png]

Tell me something boy.  Aren`t you tired trying to fill that void? Or do you need more? Ain`t it hard keeping it so harcore? 
I`m falling... In all the good times I find myself longing for change... And in the bad times I fear myself.
[Image: tumblr_pfqaf8DbXA1vrokeeo8_400.gif][Image: fLWkBYs.gif][Image: 6nDCFVL.gif]
[Image: rHMuXKc.gif][Image: 7lLbJPD.gif][Image: ldx12C9.gif]
I`m off the deep end, watch as I dive in. I`ll never meet the ground. Crash through the surface
where they can`t hurt us... We`re far from the Shallow now!
I voted for Melissa. I actually liked her as far as bitch characters go. I liked Nick, too, but he sat in the shadow of Tommy Jarvis from Jason Lives.
[Image: Smoking_marijuana-128.png]Marty Mikalski[Image: marijuana_pharmacy_drugs_cannabis_weed_h...na-128.png]

[Image: source.gif][Image: LT5I.gif] [Image: KEoo.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Statistical fact: cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees farther than they, and bind them with ancient logics.

Have you gone grey?

----------

Latest review: Overlord (2018)
I went with nick, he was pretty likable & sweet, also cute-ish. Melissa is good but she's definitely dwindled on me.
[Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo4_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo8_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo2_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo7_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_phu50zmezH1vhridoo5_400.gif]

How do I know if this shits fabricated?
Time goes by and I cant control my mind...
Melissa! But i do love Eddie as well
[Image: 9sbtI31.png]
 [Image: Sy6lhHA.gif][Image: 6VE7tLa.gif][Image: ZzKG6ZH.gif]
[Image: eB32agO.gif][Image: KM6Ih84.gif][Image: 5d8w1m9.gif]

As someone who loves bitch characters, the only really entertaining moment for Melissa was “Fuck you! No, fuck you both!” as far as I’m concerned, and that was actress improv.

Honestly, this cast is really uniformly weak and one-note, if that. Even by Friday standards. It’s hard to choose a favorite.
Tina, Robin, Nick and Melissa
GINGER FITZGERALD 
[Image: tumblr_or59qqkzhZ1v28xtyo2_400.gif][Image: tumblr_or59qqkzhZ1v28xtyo5_400.gif][Image: tumblr_or59qqkzhZ1v28xtyo6_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_or59qqkzhZ1v28xtyo8_400.gif][Image: tumblr_or59qqkzhZ1v28xtyo7_400.gif][Image: tumblr_or59qqkzhZ1v28xtyo4_400.gif]