Chopping Mall (1986)
[Image: chopping-mall.jpg]
Eight teenagers are trapped after hours in a high tech shopping mall and pursued by three murderous security robots out of control.
[Image: w9H9Sbv.png?1]
[Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo3-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo4-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo1-250.gif]
[Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo5-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo8-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo6-250.gif]
We have a payload to deliver to the heart of our nearest star. We are delivering that payload cause that star is dying and, if it dies, we die, everything dies. So that is our mission, there is nothing, literally nothing, more important than completing our mission. End of story.

I remember this being really silly & fun. loved it but remember nothing
[Image: fglyMzL.png]

[Image: e7dSZDW.gif][Image: mm7GUzP.gif][Image: UBbhEYQ.gif]
[Image: gZUnDWY.gif][Image: WBJnK8i.gif][Image: UQZ61MD.gif]
I've never seen this...is this the movie that's getting that really messy remake?
[Image: tumblr_pgqd1jQd4I1qiiay5o7_250.gifv][Image: tumblr_pgqd1jQd4I1qiiay5o3_250.gif][Image: tumblr_pgqd1jQd4I1qiiay5o2_250.gif]

Here`s to four straight years
of pre-gaming with the dead...

[Image: tumblr_pgqd1jQd4I1qiiay5o5_250.gif][Image: tumblr_pgqd1jQd4I1qiiay5o1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_pgqd1jQd4I1qiiay5o4_250.gif]
(07-10-2018, 06:29 PM)TyeSays Wrote: I've never seen this...is this the movie that's getting that really messy remake?

There was talk of a remake which sounded wretched (ghost mannequins possessed by dead slaves instead of killer robots. So much wrong with that concept I don’t know where to begin), but the douche director who pushed for it didn’t have the rights, so it fizzled out.

Hilarious and awesome; cheesy in the best way. Very fun film. Final girl is awesome too, also recall liking Russell Todd’s character a lot (Friday 2 Scott)
[Image: w9H9Sbv.png?1]
[Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo3-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo4-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo1-250.gif]
[Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo5-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo8-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo6-250.gif]
We have a payload to deliver to the heart of our nearest star. We are delivering that payload cause that star is dying and, if it dies, we die, everything dies. So that is our mission, there is nothing, literally nothing, more important than completing our mission. End of story.

It was a fun movie.

(01-05-2019, 03:43 AM)TheCheetahwings Wrote: It was a fun movie.

It's amazing lol
[Image: ZeahVex.png]
[Image: xSoDp4m.gif][Image: vgKJue2.gif][Image: 8fOtMmr.gif]
[Image: zf410hX.gif][Image: QHneyGV.gif][Image: v5DfEro.gif]

rewatched this the other night and it was really fun, i love a lot of the cast (furby, rick, alison mainly) and the tone and comedy is just great. loved the setting too and the suspense