Final Exam (1981)
[Image: MPW-29312]
In a small college in North Carolina, only a select few students are left to take mid terms. But, when a killer strikes, it could be everyone's final exam.
[Image: w9H9Sbv.png?1]
[Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo3-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo4-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo1-250.gif]
[Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo5-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo8-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo6-250.gif]
We have a payload to deliver to the heart of our nearest star. We are delivering that payload cause that star is dying and, if it dies, we die, everything dies. So that is our mission, there is nothing, literally nothing, more important than completing our mission. End of story.

This was bad but kind of fun to screen. it had boring bits but then there were OTT wild bits too. I liked Wildman, Radish and Lisa (the most grounded/genuinely likable one) for being extra and kinda funny. Wildman was especially extra
[Image: fglyMzL.png]

[Image: e7dSZDW.gif][Image: mm7GUzP.gif][Image: UBbhEYQ.gif]
[Image: gZUnDWY.gif][Image: WBJnK8i.gif][Image: UQZ61MD.gif]
I haven't seen, but i want too!
[Image: ZeahVex.png]
[Image: xSoDp4m.gif][Image: vgKJue2.gif][Image: 8fOtMmr.gif]
[Image: zf410hX.gif][Image: QHneyGV.gif][Image: v5DfEro.gif]

I had more fun screening with Ken than when I last saw this, but I think that's because we screen well together and I was expecting the most brutally boring slasher ever. It's admittedly kinda lolz-worthy in its ridiculousness, but yeah. Not very good. And the prolonged period without any deaths truly drags (though I guess it's fun to have death after death back to back in the ending)
[Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo3-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo4-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo1-250.gif]
[Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo5-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo8-250.gif][Image: tumblr-mtyxnqci-MP1sn3euyo6-250.gif]
We have a payload to deliver to the heart of our nearest star. We are delivering that payload cause that star is dying and, if it dies, we die, everything dies. So that is our mission, there is nothing, literally nothing, more important than completing our mission. End of story.

(07-17-2018, 05:21 PM)MasterXPosed Wrote: I haven't seen, but i want too!

I doubt you'll like it if you barely like Prom Night. it's basically a wannabe discount halloween

(07-17-2018, 08:28 PM)TheCheetahwings Wrote:
(07-17-2018, 05:21 PM)MasterXPosed Wrote: I haven't seen, but i want too!

I doubt you'll like it if you barely like Prom Night. it's basically a wannabe discount halloween

Drop the basically. It is 100% discount wanna-be Halloween with some teen drama thrown in the mix, as well as some really weird messages on morality and how wrong you are for having any kind of privilege/benefits (both for obvious shit like being some spoiled douche who buys his way through college, but also for "crimes" like being born pretty or being naturally smart... though I guess the pretty girl was banging her prof to pass or something. Or was she just nude modeling?).

For what it's worth - I really like that poster.
[Image: tumblr_naxpujU6YA1qm11ozo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_naxpujU6YA1qm11ozo9_250.gif][Image: tumblr_naxpujU6YA1qm11ozo8_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_naxpujU6YA1qm11ozo1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_naxpujU6YA1qm11ozo6_250.gif][Image: tumblr_naxpujU6YA1qm11ozo3_250.gif]
(06-14-2019, 01:40 AM)Mr. Green Wrote: For what it's worth - I really like that poster.

Basically every 80s poster is amazing tbh